Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Young Justice TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by RobbieBerns, Apr 6, 2016.

1. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Animated DC Comics series following the going ons of a young super hero team made up of young heroes and sidekicks. Both seasons are on Netflix.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Deals with some pretty heavy stuff. I wasn't expecting it to cover addiction like it did. The conclusion of that arc felt a little meh, but I dug it.

Season 2 time for me.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Actually just started this show yesterday, about halfway through Season 1 and I'm really digging it.

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Just watched this for the first time like two months ago. Such a great show.

5. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

In the middle of a rewatch now, a few episodes left in season 1. Excited to see what they might do with a possible Season 3.

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

Ayyy this DOES have a thread!
    i could watch the first two seasons of this for ages. I am right now!
    i can't explain how much i need more of Kaldur'ahm and Static Shock/Virgil in my life

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

AndrewSoup and Whalejaw like this.
  10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

So excited for this.

11. DC Universe Releases Exclusive Young Justice: Outsiders Comic
    DC Universe is going big for the debut of Young Justice: Outsiders, and with that comes a new exclusive comic.

DC announced on Wednesday that it was releasing two 10-page chapters of a Young Justice: Outsiders comic digitally. Chapter 1 is available now on the DC Universe app while chapter 2 will be released on Jan. 3. Both parts are exclusive to the service and they serve as a bridge between Young Justice: Invasion and Young Justice: Outsiders which will debut on the service on Jan. 4.

Considering the time jump between seasons in the series, a story gaping the time will be greatly appreciated.

Joe likes this.
  12. That's cool. I definitely need a huge refresher on where Young Justice left off.

13. I was just thinking the same thing. I may re-watch Season 2.

14. I'm debating it. It'd be hard to squeeze in considering how much entertainment I try to watch, but it's a great show so it's not like it's a chore or anything.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

fuck, i keep forgetting that we're getting a season 3!! i really need this in my life. i gotta buy the DVDs for the first two seasons. have they ever actually released S2 together or is it still only available broken up into different "volumes?"

16. Outsiders is streaming today! I think I am gonna rewatch S2, so I probably won't get to it 'til a bit later.

17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Watched the first three episodes since I'm covering it at Hidden Remote. A rewatch would have been ideal for me, but you can still jump in and get the idea of what's going on.

Joe likes this.
  18. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Just as great as when it left. Loved all three episodes, but with only 9 episodes left in the season I hope it focuses a little more on the actual “Young” team.

Also, the animation definitely took a hit but the storytelling remains as enjoyable as ever.

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

My TV tracking app is showing season 3 as 26 episodes. If that’s accurate, I think we can expect plenty of story arcs that focus on various members for 2-4 episodes each or so. It’ll be interesting to see what all they have in store.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I want to watch this so bad but I can't sub to another service rn

21. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Oh huh. I thought I remember seeing on that DC Universe timeline thing that three episodes will get released for this every week of the month, and then Doom Patrol starts in Feb.

Deanna likes this.
  22. I think the first season is 13 episodes, and the second is 13 too.

Edit, from wikipedia:
    By July 2017, it was split into two separate sections/arcs which both consist of thirteen episodes, making a total of twenty-six for the whole season.

Deanna and Allpwrtoslaves like this.
  23. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yeah looks like they’ll drop 3 episodes the first three weeks and then 4 the final week before it takes a break. Which still lines up with Doom Patrol coming in Feb.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'll probably just wait and watch it all at once.

Deanna likes this.