Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yo add me on Facebook (official social media thread) • Page 7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by beachdude, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Yep. It definitely was the medicine. So I changed it again. I kinda want to post and allow people to follow me, but I have posts with my full name and school I went to therefore pretty much says where I live

2. neptune May 22, 2016
    (Last edited: May 23, 2016)
    Trying to be active on twitter again. I made a new account @ohhsalmoncat (as of now. I like to occasionally change my social media user names). Currently have no picture. Hardly any tweets.

edit: I changed it to @darkmuffinsx (I suck at coming up with user names and just put something random for the time being)

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm going to add everyone on this page I'm ErinLea7 on Twitter and Instagram erinlei8 is my snapchat.

4. AelNire May 23, 2016
    (Last edited: May 23, 2016)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I can't find you.

Pretty sure I got everyone else.

5. Lauren

Miss America Prestigious

I'm @softcoeur on the entire internet, for the most part. Holler.

AelNire likes this.
  6. I'll check my search settings and see if I clicked anything on accident that causes people not to find me. What's your Twitter?

7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

ErinLea7

8. Added you. I pretty have nothing on my Twitter right now but trying to add things real soon lol

AelNire likes this.
  9. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

is someone's snapchat name praag2016? this person added me and has only sent me a black screen with a timestamp... creepy, probably from my tinder crusin' but you never know. haha.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  10. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

there are people here I would like to add but they haven't posted their facebooks here and I'm not about to

Idk what the point of this post was

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i win

nothingsforeverdude likes this.
  12. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

You liked my artist page I had no choice!!!

jk u rule

cwhit likes this.
  13. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  14. I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread as well just to say that I'm very happy to be a part of this site with so many awesome individuals and if anyone hasn't added me yet, I'd love to talk to and get to know more of you! I sit in an office 8 hours a day, so I'm always happy to have (online) company, haha.

Facebook

15. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

16. twitter.

not sure if I'm willing to open my ig to internet strangers because I'd have to delete some content

17. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Aaron Mook and St. Nate like this.
  18. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I can't believe it has taken me this long to ask but...

how does one insert a link into a word or phrase? Like, including a link to my Facebook that just says the word "Facebook" like others have been doing? Excuse my ignorance.

19. Dean

Trusted Prestigious

I started using Snapchat again. dinsmeath if you want it

20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

That's a strong first name.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  21. thesoftskeleton Jul 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2016)
    thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i dont fuck social media too much but like add me on instagram or something. although i recently broke my phone by dropping it in a toilet while drunk so my pics kinda look like i took them with a potato these days.
    (@kaitiephoto)
    and tumblr for a mix of shit posting and dogs. i post music covers on here sometimes though.
    thesoft-skeleton.tumblr.com

22. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

I changed my Twitter username to @kylevenncast so join the madness if u real

23. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Letterbomb31, Arry and Henry like this.
  24. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  25. xkaylinh Jul 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 12, 2017)