Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowstone (Paramount Network) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, Jun 3, 2018.

1. atlas

Trusted

season 4 starts Nov. 7

Pepetito, kyle and Ferrari333SP like this.
  2. atlas

Trusted

the Sheridanverse grows

3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

An amazing level of talent involved in that, and I have no clue what the story is about. Will be watching

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

My Dad is so stoked for the new Yellowstone season; he saw the season debut date recently and texted me out of excitement, haha

6. atlas

Trusted

anyone tuning in tn

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Absolutely; my Dad has a bottle of whisky picked out to drink tonight for the premiere

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So the first two episodes went as expected; as crazy and eventful as previous seasons, hahaha. Did not expect the fisherman to go out as quickly as he did. Didn't like how they time jumped a month after the big attack, but whatever. Will be reallyyyy interesting to see how the Duttons go after the people who orchestrated the attack. Still amazed at how beautiful that landscape they film the show is

9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

My kid was in a local performance of Annie and at yesterday's strike the entire cast gave a shutout to the show as I guess one of the cast is friends with someone in the show.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  10. thebloodhound

Regular

I’d kinda forgotten how wild the finale of last season was.

- Beth all burned up asking for the cigarette was some harrowing stuff.

- I can’t see the horse deal with Travis going smoothly at all

- Rip coming round on the kid was a nice tender moment amongst the mayhem

11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Amazing how Beth suffers some absolutely gnarly burns on her body, and like a month or two later is totally fine.

Episode kinda got dumb in places; show really tries to stretch what reality could be for these people. We're supposed to have empathy (in a general sense; they're the main characters of the show) for this family, but then to see again a certain family practice that John Dutton does at the end of the show, reminds me again how hard it is to have any empathy for this family. These characters live outside the law, and that's just totally fine.

12. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Yeah If Kacey doesn’t have any repercussions from the cattle guard incident that’s just silly even for this show.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  13. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Jamie murdered that reporter/journalist in season 1 or 2 and absolutely nothing came of it

Brent and CstSnow like this.
  14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Also, had no idea Taylor Sheridan is the guy playing Travis, the expensive rodeo/horse wrangler dude

15. thebloodhound

Regular

I’m cool with the Dutton family doing as they please, but how does the Livestock Agency/Kacey get away with the shit they do when he/they are in an official role?

16. delvec19

Trusted

What show(s) is this similar too? I'm kinda interested to start but think i need that extra push.

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I'm not really familiar with any show that it's similar too; however, my Dad, who's a big fan of Yellowstone, likens it to the show he watched back in the 70's, Dallas. A very wealthy family is challenged in several different ways, and we the audience watch it all play out. What I particularly like about this show is that it gives us insight into what horse/cattle ranch life is (kinda/sorta/maybe) like, with liberties taken in various ways of course, a life most of us urbanites aren't familiar with. The scenery they film the show in Montana is absolutely gorgeous; half the enjoyment for me in watching it is just seeing the scenery the actors do their work in. Overall though it's very drama heavy, which makes for very interesting watching. They just make "cowboy" life look so cool

18. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I binged the first three seasons in a few weeks. I think it’s a solid, but flawed show.

There might be one too many sub stories amongst it all. I think a few things could be cut out or made into more of the lighthearted comic relief type stuff (Jimmy).

19. dallasc

Trusted

Just finished binging the first two seasons over the last week or so,
    This show is wildly dramatic but honestly it works and I dig it.

A+ scenery, workwear fashion goals and a heavy dose of Costner what’s not to like.
    Also Beth is just fun

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  20. dallasc

Trusted

I’ve heard it described as succession with cowboy boots, it’s not that, but maybe some combination of that and of the wild cable drama of a Friday Night Lights

21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Beth is probably the highlight of the show; her "IDGAF" attitude is great to see play out

22. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Trailer for the Yellowstone prequel show 1883; looks amazing, and reallyyyy high budget. Country singer Tim McGraw playing the lead actor. Paramount +

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

tyler stays cashing checks

coleslawed likes this.
  24. thebloodhound

Regular

This is getting to the point where I don't know why I watch it.
    I am well aware that this isn't top tier television, however this season has been an absolute mess.

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Haven’t watched last night yet, but to me its felt exactly like all previous seasons.