Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 17, 2016.

1. chickenlover

Said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.

Sounds awesome.
    Love me some fast YC!

AndrewSoup and Scoob like this.
  2. celluloid dreams

Regular

Just stumbled upon the setlist from when I saw them in 2011 in support of WYTTSY.

Such an incredible setlist. One of my favorite concert memories.

3. r0m4n44

So good. Awesome that Josh is involved in the recording process this time!

Scoob likes this.
    Scoob, SmithBerryCrunch and Penguin like this.
  5. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I keep buying their new stuff and not listening to it. I think sometimes it makes me too nostalgic.

Peachfuzz likes this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome, happy to hear there's going to be lots of strings. I've always felt that they under-utilized the violin.

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

I keep forgetting how amazing this band is.

Scoob and chickenlover like this.
  8. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Subbing. Yellowcard is my favorite band ever.

Scoob and chickenlover like this.
  9. nickyeatworld

Regular

The Yellowcard show in Saint-Petersburg, Russia in 2013 was the strangest concert in my entire life. Ryan was sick so they played two songs and then he lost his voice completely. They left the stage and after 10 minutes of trying to find a way out of this situation they got back and played the rest of the setlist without singing. Only Sean did some back vocals. So we got this strange full-band Yellowcard karaoke. A lot of people in the crowd were upset but I had a really good time screaming my lungs out (especially in Only One, if you know what I mean). I even caught Longineu's drum stick (it's the only drum stick in my collection) so I couldn't complain. I felt so bad about Ryan because he looked so lost and angry during the whole set

AndrewSoup likes this.
  10. Scoob Apr 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2016)
    Scoob

Regular

Contender likes this.
  11. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I enjoy this band.

12. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Bombers off Paper Walls came on my iPod shuffle yesterday. Such a jam!!

13. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

miss this band. haven't seen them live in so long! i've seen them only twice, since they've gotten back together
    once in 2011 in support of WYTTSY, supporting All Time Low (who i didn't stick around to see)
    and again in 2012 headlining for Southern Air. does anyone remember the supporting acts on that tour?

14. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Tracking will be done in 5 days (4 now) according to the bands posts yesterday. Not sure if the timeline with this record (in terms of marketing, singles, etc) will be similar to the past ones since it seems they're doing nearly everything on their own.

Scoob and josephcissell like this.
  15. josephcissell

Regular

^That’s really exciting. I am so ready to hear what’s next for them.

16. chickenlover

Said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.

17. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was The Wonder Years and We Are The In Crowd.

18. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

What a lineup that would have been to see. But like a lot of good tours, they skipped Nebraska so didn't get to see them. Hopefully they come close to Omaha/KC/Des Moines again after warped

19. AndrewSoup

i remember they toured together, didn't know if it was the same one i was thinking though
    like, i think that's right, YC-TWY-WATIC-and then Hey Monday opened that one
    then with ATL, i know The Summer Set was also opening, but i don't remember who else

20. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Last time I saw them live was the 10 year anniversary acoustic tour of Ocean Avenue where they played the whole album plus ten extra songs from Southern Air and other albums. What an awesome concert!

Scoob and AndrewSoup like this.
  21. AndrewSoup

i am SO MAD i didn't get to go to that!!! haven't seen them since that Southern Air tour! :verysad:

22. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Yellowcard songs are really hit or miss for me, so I hope that 7 minute song is something I enjoy.

23. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

One of their best tracks, IMO. The hook is enormous. "These, arrrrrre, your, hearrrrrrts..."

Hard not to pull over and just rock out for a few minutes before getting back on the road lol

24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I don't like long songs but it's new YC so I'll make an exception.

25. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Yeah it was a great concert!! Hope you get to see them again soon :D