Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - Yellowcard (September 30, 2016) Album • Page 66

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Jun 6, 2016.

1. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

The only thing about the entire video that bothers me is that it should end with sean saying "we don't want to say goodbye we just want to say thank you"

Davjs likes this.
  2. Davjs

Trusted

That would have been a pretty perfect ender.

3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Guess Ryan's working with a producer on his new solo album. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was self produced, so I'm curious who he's working with

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully Aaron Sprinkle

earthlight and Jusscali like this.
  5. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

He's worked a lot with Neal Avron which has went very well. If it was Neal, I think he would have said it instead of producer. Guess we'll see.

6. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Possible that he doesn't want to reveal that much yet. Would be pretty cool if he worked with Neal, but also would be interested to see him try something new.

7. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Along with producing Neal also mixes a lot of big pop records, so it's possible he does that for this project.

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

How’s everyone feeling about this album now that it’s been out for a long while? Fields and Fences just came on my shuffle and it brought back all the feels.

BackyardHero11 and JRGComedy like this.
  9. tbh I think it's my favorite of theirs at this point

Jason Tate and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  10. danielm123

Trusted

Still holds up really well. It's either my favorite of theirs or a very close second

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I finally bought the vinyl of this recently, still really enjoy it. and fields and fences, man, I just love everything about that song.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I think this is my third favourite of theirs. Southern Air > Ocean Avenue > This/Paper Walls

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I honestly haven't heard this too much because it makes me really sad when I listen to it. Something about that little acoustic guitar riff at the end of Fields & Fences really gets to me

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I still just really don't like most of this album, one of my least favorite from them

15. ale5875

Regular

Southern Air is unbeatable, but they surely went out with a bang with this one.

Scoob, earthlight and Smage like this.
  16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Fields and Fences is still really good.

17. Probably same, but OA gets the boost for nostalgia. If I was honest: SA > PW > This > OA.

This album is great.

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

OA gets a boost from me for nostalgia for sure but I also think it’s a genuinely great album.

19. BackyardHero11

Trusted

the harmonies when he sings Tennessee in the verse :heart:

chills every time.