Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - Yellowcard (September 30, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Jun 6, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Interested.

3. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

What about blink and untitled?

4. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Yayyyy

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

you can do it yourself actually, there's like a gear next to the title in this thread, go use it

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Oh, awesome. Hadn't noticed that on the new site. Thanks!

irthesteve and Jason Tate like this.
  7. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Love the album art. I always like when albums have names, but so many great bands do the self titled thing so that's fine.

I've been listening to this band since One For The Kids was released on Lobster and have loved every record they've done. I just want them to be yellowcard. They have experimented before, on records well still sounding like the same band. That's what I'm hoping for. Happy to see Empty Street will get a proper release and looking forward to this new record.

8. Deathco_019

Drummer

Haven't been into this band for a few years now. Their last album wasn't good but I have so much nostalgia attached to them that I'll check this out.

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I enjoyed their last album quite a bit once it was released. Though I really haven't listened to it much at all since.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I'm listening to Ocean Avenue acoustic album right now. Still go back to Lift a Sail often. Southern Air I don't listen to at all

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Went back to Lift A Sail today for the first time in a while, liked it a ton less than I remembered.... and boy did I forget about that Matty dude showing up towards the end, what an absolute song ruiner

12. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

13. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Sweet. PW onward is one of the best album stretches in pop punk

Wonder when the first single will drop. Hopefully that VK site doesn't spoil it again but it probably will.

14. cwhit

It will leak. When was the last time a single on hopeless didn't leak the night before?

15. paper walls talk oh boy oh man

16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Paper Walls is so damn good.

17. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I was trying to think of when they would release a single. Late this month makes the most sense to me. It's usually around ~3 months before the album release, no? Maybe I'm just imagining that.

18. cwhit

probably this week actually. information likely wouldn't leak and then be announced so far ahead of time

19. they waited a while after Bayside was announced to put out a song

20. this band always hits the big steps for me. I grew up with paper walls, then southern air was moving out and going to college, lift a sail was studying abroad. now this one will come the first fall ever I won't be in school and the first time I'll really be on my own. how do they do that

21. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

This would be awesome but I think it'll be a while still. I get the sense that the album announcement came almost a result of the leak.

Whether or not that's true, they typically release singles about 3 months ahead. Obviously every album cycle is different but think about Always Summer -- 3 months before release.

Edit. One bedroom actually came out 2 months prior to the album release.

22. cwhit

How do you think they got the leaked information? Hopeless sent it out to some degree. So it's very close.

23. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Fair enough, but I always remember records being announced well before the first single. Maybe that's just in my head. My bet is one June 24

24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

It's very strange to me that we have albums being announced for the end of September. I still feel like it should be March or something. Haha

25. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. It feels very far away.