Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Not a bad idea. I don't think I could live with myself if I missed any of Yellowcard's final set in Chicago though.

2. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

During their first headliner back they alternated between Avondale / October Nights so it's definitely possible

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Did the Boston show sell out? Fucking Livenation will only allow me to purchase one fucking ticket - I LOATHE that site.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I was able to add two Boston tickets in my cart using the Ticketmaster mobile app. $76.45 for two tickets.

5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Hmm I wonder why the site is being so shitty then.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Why are they playing Oceans Avenue again? Didn't they just do that like 3 years ago?

7. Darth Annihilus

Regular

That was an acoustic show for Ocean Avenue and these are all electric. I'm excited to see the album played in full electric.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

State Champs is in town the same night as the first Chicago show and Good Charlotte and Bowling For Soup the second night.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They just released another new song. I wonder how many new ones they will play.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ah, yes it was. I was at that show but couldn't remember the specifics. I haven't listened much to Yellowcard since WYTTSY and saw them twice after that was released, but kind of lost interest in them. If I were still a big fan, I'd be kind of bummed they're playing OA in its entirety their final tour, especially just a few years after the acoustic tour. I get it's their biggest record, but they have so many records, they're obviously going to be forced to cut out a lot of stuff from everything else. I'd much prefer a band play their deeper cuts on a final tour than their biggest album front to back.

But that's just me.

11. a lack of color

Regular

They are only playing it in full at 4 dates, and it appears that those 4 are close to cities that get one of the regular shows so if someone really didn't want to see Ocean Ave they could go to a different show.

12. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Jeez, what the hell happened with LP? Seems like something serious.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What is this referring to?

14. Darth Annihilus

Regular

That makes sense, but I'm seeing them 3 times and only one of them is an OA show. I get the best of both worlds.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I didn't realize that. I just saw it on the poster but didn't realize it was select dates.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Those hoping for a reunion with estranged drummer Longineu Parsons will be disappointed, but the group have enlisted the help of Like Torches drummer Jimmy Brunkvist, whose band will accompany Yellowcard for much of the farewell tour. They’ve already prepped a massive 25-song setlist, which they promise will span nearly every album since Key assumed the role of frontman in 1999 and includes deep cuts, B-sides, new songs and, yes, plenty of fan favorites.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Definitely even more excited for this now!

18. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Just give me Gifts and Curses PLEASE.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

supernovagirl and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  20. kidinthebushes Aug 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 25, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

We know they are doing a 25 song setlist. I am going to go back and listen to all their albums and try to come up with my own 25 song dream setlist.

smowashere likes this.
  21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Have any dates sold out?

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

CHICAGO - Our 2nd show at House of Blues Chicago is SOLD OUT and only a few tickets remain for our first show there on November 3rd! Get your tickets now.

23. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Philly just sold out.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is that the first date to sell out?

25. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious