Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. TDenverFan

Regular

I go to college in southern VA. DC is like 2.5 hours each way, Baltimore is closer to 3.5. Really Richmond or VA Beach would be idea .

2. Lex

the horizon is my home

Pretty sure it was an indefinite hiatus while they were dealing with financial issues. Which is almost the same thing.

3. jordanjohnson09

Regular

charlotte prob about same

4. TDenverFan

Regular

Charlotte is over 5 hours away, I'm in southeastern VA. Decent chance I wind up making the trek to Baltimore, classes be damned.

5. jordanjohnson09

Regular

here's to hoping traffic isn't the worst!

6. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

What the fuck OCEAN AVE??? I'm so there Nov 11th.

7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Does anyone know the presale code for The Filmore in Detroit?

8. SPine

Trusted

The livenation code is LEGEND

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

LEGEND... as in LP's new band This is Legend!

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tickets for the Chicago shows at House of Blues are being sold per section (pit, floor, first, balcony, second balcony, etc). I think they do that for shows they expect to sell out.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I managed to get two pit tickets for the second Chicago show. Presale floor tickets for the first night are already sold out.

12. Frobert

Regular

I scooped 4 for the Friday night show, as well. I'm actually surprised the Thursday show presale sold out first. I would think people would be more apt to want to see the actual final Chicago show (plus it's a Friday night).

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's what I thought too. My buddy, who only wants to go to one of the two nights, said he would rather go Thursday too.

14. tmski

Yellowcard Enthusiast.

I'll be going to the Huntington, Philly and Jersey shows, see yous there.

15. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Well I guess I need to see Yellowcard at Warped now. Never was a huge fan, but they were great live the one time I saw them.

16. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

this band was super important to me around the time i first got into music. really sad to see them go even though it's definitely the right time. really sad i'll never see some of my favorite songs live.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It would be cool if Yellowcard performed Ocean Avenue (electric) at one of the two Chicago shows. I was able watch them play it acoustic at their 10 year tour.

18. oldboot

Regular

I got a floor ticket for Boston. Despite loving Yellowcard since Ocean Avenue, I hadn't seen them until last spring. I couldn't miss this opportunity! It is definitely sad I will never see some of my favorite songs live but I am hoping for a memorable send-off. It's been said elsewhere but this feels like Anberlin all over again.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Hoping to get two pit tickets to the first Chicago show too! Already got them for the second show.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

For the second Chicago show, the floor was broken into the floor and the pit. I just got tickets for the first show and it was just all GA floor tickets.

21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I would love for them to play Date Line on this tour. I've never heard that one live/don't think they've ever played it live.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm going to be a little disappointed if they play the same set both nights. They played the same exact set both nights when they came here last year with New Found Glory.

23. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i'm hoping for cut me, mick.

tmski and Davjs like this.
  24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They should play Hey Mike. Probably my favorite b-side of theirs.

25. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I hate it when shows I want to see are in the prime retail holiday time and it will be tough for me to get off of work for November 19th. Possibly I can work out an opening shift that day. Have never taken the chance to see YC outside of 2 times at Warped Tours.