Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

I'm glad it's not at Rams head, lol. Place sucks

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

No Cleveland... or Ohio in general UGH. Gonna have to go to Detroit

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Will be in Portland for sure. Wish support was better, but no way I'm missing this.

5. SPine

Trusted

Guess I have to go to Warped Tour next month. Surprised there's none in Ohio. Maybe it's the first leg of dates?

6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Austin is the same day as the first day of ACL weekend 2, looks like I'll have to go to San Antonio the day before because theres no way I can miss them do one last show.

7. crash53456

Regular

Last US date is where I live and at my favorite venue. I'm all in.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Putting this into words hasn't been easy. When saying farewell, it is hard to know where to start, especially when there are so many reasons not to say it, but the time has come to share this news. After countless discussions and months of thought, we have decided that it is time for Yellowcard to come to an end. This will be our last album and our final world tour.

The decision was an incredibly difficult one for us to make. We considered so many things - our families, our health, our future endeavors. In the end we realized that this was the right time to step away and preserve the legacy and integrity of the band. It is with you, the fans in mind, that this decision was made, We wanted to have the chance to share our farewell with as many fans around the world as we could, and now is the right time to do just that

We went into this record knowing it would be the last, which is why we chose to have Ryan Key and Ryan Mendez produce it. The motivation behind this was to make sure these songs came from a place that was deeply rooted in us. We wanted to push ourselves to create a lasting finale for this incredible story on our own. It is also why we chose to self-title the album. We were lucky to still have our friend and mentor, Neal Avron, on board as Executive Producer and mixer and we've made one of the strongest records of our career and a fitting final creative piece.

Once this final chapter for Yellowcard comes to a close, we will all be heading in new directions in our lives, but these memories will never leave us. We can only hope that the memories we have made together with you will stay in your hearts as well You have stood by us through all of the highs and lows on this unbelievable journey.

We will be forever grateful to Yellowcard fans all over the world for the opportunities you have given us. We have played shows for nearly two decades on six continents, and had the chance to keep recording the music we love year after year. While it is with sadness that we say goodbye, it is with gratitude and amazement that we look back on a career we can be proud of, and were so very lucky to have had.

Please come and join us on our last trip around the globe. We hope to share this final record and tour with each and every one of you.

"I won't be with you, but I won't be far away and this is goodbye."

-Ryan, Sean, Ryan, and Josh

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Two Chicago shows and one Milwaukee show!

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They will be performing Ocean Avenue at the Los Angeles and Huntington, NY dates.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

2016 has been a crazy year for pop punk. Motion City Soundtrack, Yellowcard, Transit, and Man Overboard break up but at the same time we get new albums from blink-182, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, etc.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Set Your Goals coming back too

Super weird year

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Final World Tour dates for US, UK and Europe. VIP pre sale happening now at yellowcardrock.com. Australia and Japan dates to be announced soon.

14. MarkJ801

Regular

Isn't this the second time they've broke up?

15. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Philly show on my birthday. May have to hit it up.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

A lot of the VIP packages have already sold out including both Chicago shows. I guess that makes my decision easy.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It is. They broke up the first time after Paper Walls.

18. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Just the Deluxe Packages with the backstage hangout. There are still VIP for every date

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder if Ben or Longineu will play. I doubt it.

20. TDenverFan

Regular

Really hope they add a VA or DC date November 16

21. MarkJ801

Regular

Well no take backs this time then lol

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Haha! Finch has broken up twice and come back.

23. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

like with Motion City Soundtrack, this farewell tour and break-up actually makes me thrilled and happy!! I'll say the same speech that I said for MCS. I'd rather see a band ride off into the sunset on their own terms instead of just going through the motions to make a buck. The Used and Reel Big Fish, especially the latter, are two of my favorites bands that are shells of their formerselves and it depresses me to see them still forcing themselves to do this thing.

Im not a huge Yellowcard fan but i think it's great to see them come to their senses.

24. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

and right, just because a band 'breaks-up', doesnt mean they wont be back for once in a while festivals and what not.

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO "BROKE UP" and have toured more after the break up then before it haha

25. jordanjohnson09

Regular

baltimore is really not that far...