Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 19

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Normandic and Kenneths are opening the UK dates.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We never expected Anaheim to sell out in 10 seconds! Luckily we found a way to make the schedule work so that we can offer a couple more opportunities to see us during our final week of shows. We are glad that we will have this chance to say goodbye in Southern California. VIP presale: ticketspin.com/yellowcard

General on-sale Friday @ 10am PST.

[​IMG]

3. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Wait, what?! How is that possible?

I was just looking at Dance Gavin Dance's dates and they're playing the exact same venues on the exact same days...

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Interesting.

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

They could have multiple stages. The venue I go to often times has 2 or 3 shows on at the same time.

6. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I mean, I know the Santa Ana Observatory has the Constellation Room, but I feel like marketing typically specifies that.

7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Are you mixing the two up? DGD plays The Observatory (Santa Ana) the night YC plays Observatory North Park in San Diego

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

No, he's right. Both bands play Santa Ana on the 17th and San Diego on the 18th.

9. johnnyferris

Not what I'm seeing on either venue website.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  10. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Yeah, I looked at the websites after they posted the events, looks like the Santa Ana and San Diego dates are reversed.

Either this was a last minute change, or the DGD poster is a misprint.

11. RoKKeR

The Fly

WTF

12. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. Davjs

Trusted

Put together a music video to What Appears as sort of a farewell.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Nice video! I just can't get into this song.

16. Davjs

Trusted

Thank you! It's one of the songs off this album that continues to grow for me. I would have preferred to use Empty Street because it fit better with farewell, esp with the Goodbyes at the end. There was no footage of them playing it though, so I went with my 2nd fav.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

LOS ANGELES - Due to overwhelming demand, we've added a second and final show at The Novo DTLA on March 19th! General tickets on sale this Friday at 10am.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder if they will add another show on 3/20.

19. johnnyferris

Not sure if I mentioned it, but i got tickets for the final Observatory show.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

We're excited to have our great friend Sean O'Donnell join us for our final U.S. shows this March! Get your tickets now: ticketspin.com/yellowcard

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1485313431785.jpg

22. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Awesome show last night in Brisbane! A great way finish to this band's legacy. My third time seeing them live, they still put on an amazing show

23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

So I'm going to be in LA for these. Tempted to go to the Anaheim show, but might have to do Novo. Thing is on the website its listed as Ocean Avenue in its entirety. Does anyone know if they'll do this and then a full set? I've already seen OA in full last year in London so was hoping for a more final greatest hits set

24. TDenverFan

Regular

In the past they've done all of OA plus a long encore. So maybe like 6-8 non OA songs at the end.

Here's a few setlists:

Yellowcard Setlist at Live Music Hall, Cologne

Yellowcard Setlist at House of Blues, Lake Buena Vista

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Only seven shows left.