Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 18

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah, I mean it was completely out of the blue. Kudos to the band for getting their energy back quickly and not letting down the fans.

atticusfinch likes this.
  2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Trying to get tickets right now and nothing... blah

3. RoKKeR

The Fly

Yeah it doesn't seem to be working.

4. rmjk56

Tonight's show in Atlanta will also be the Masquerades final "rock" show at its current location according to Ryan Key. The pain I feel having to miss it is immense

josephcissell likes this.
  5. josephcissell

Regular

I, too, desperately wish I could be there. I’m just thankful I had the chance to see them one last time at Warped Tour over the summer.

6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Sold out the final show and every post I've seen online about it is people saying they didn't get tickets, yet there's already a bunch of marked up ones on StubHub. Oh well... at least I caught the Ocean Avenue tour twice.

7. shea

RIP Supporter

I don't think it's hit me yet that I just saw this band for the last time. I feel weird.

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

So the advertising isn't clear about it but I got one of the backpack grab bags for $20 the other night.
    I think I'm gonna get another one at the orlando shows.

For $20 I got a tank top, a tshirt, gym shorts, and of course the backpack.
    Definitely not a bad deal!
    The only thing is that the shirts say 1997-2016 but honestly who cares lol

9. josephcissell

Regular

To anyone that’s been to one of these shows, does the band have any records on sale beyond what is readily available online?

10. Behind the Barricade Nov 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 20, 2016)
    Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I haven't been looking but they were holding a contest for a signed Paper Walls vinyl at the NJ date. Told the merch guy I'd give him a 50 for it and he looked intrigued and panic at the same time. Ended up not going thr with it. His vibe threw me off. Ended up with the $40 tour hoodie (which I do recommend!)

josephcissell likes this.
  11. RoKKeR

The Fly

Fun show in ATL last night, that venue is pretty nuts haha. Was very warm in there and the floor felt like it was going to give out at any moment! Still a great night, band sounded tight, and I got to hang out near the back and take it all in rather than being in the thick of insanity like I was in SLC.

Really seems like this tour is doing well for them, it's a great way to go out.

12. eight30

Regular

Anyone going to the Orlando show tomorrow?

13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'm going tomorrow and Wednesday. I hope they can match how fun the Jacksonville show was.

14. Merch_Mike

Damn, I missed out on getting tickets to the final show in Anaheim. It's sold out already :(

15. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

I might pop in for Yellowcard. I'll be at Disney with my wife and kids, but not too keen about going to a concert alone. If the timing is right after we're done with the parks, I'll try to just go see the Yellowcard set.

Any idea what time they'll go on?

I also have an extra ticket (was trying to sell both), but it will probably go to waste or be given away.

16. eight30

Regular

I'm heading out there alone. Not sure on the set times though. Probably around 9?

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Set times for the second Chicago show.

20161104_195907.jpg

eight30 likes this.
  18. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Got my ticket for the final show in Anaheim off SeatGeek.

About double the price, but fuck man, I think it's worth it to see them for the last time ever (maybe.)

19. Kevin360

Going to make an attempt to make it to the show in Orlando in a couple hours.

How long has the Yellowcard set been?

Hoping I can make it before they go on.

20. RoKKeR

The Fly

2 hours.

Kevin360 likes this.
  21. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

In Detroit, it lasted from 9:10-11:15ish.

Kevin360 likes this.
  22. kidinthebushes Nov 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 22, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Scroll up five posts.

23. Kevin360

IMG_3136.JPG
    Made it.

24. crash53456

Regular

Tonight is finally the night. ;_;

25. nakulisbrown

Could anyone going to an upcoming date buy me one of the flags? I'll paypal for shipping and some extra, of course!