Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard - The Final World Tour Tour • Page 17

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 24, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

the masquerade posted on facebook that there are some last minute tickets available. Run don't walk, dear.

2. RoKKeR Nov 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2016)
    RoKKeR

The Fly

BTW has anybody seen them in ATL before? Driving down to the show on Saturday night, curious as to what the crowd will be like. The show has been sold out for a while so it seems like there is some excitement. (unless it is a small venue)

josephcissell and kidinthebushes like this.
  3. kidinthebushes Nov 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Not surprised their final show(s) aren't in Florida.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Due to incredible demand, we have decided to add two final shows in Southern California to the tour. On March 24th, we will be performing Ocean Avenue in full at The Novo DTLA in Los Angeles. On March 25th, at the brand new House of Blues Anaheim, we will be ending the story in the city where we played our first sold out show. Please come say farewell with us at these, the last Yellowcard shows. - Ryan

5. rmjk56

I had tickets pulled up on my phone, went to pull up ticketmaster on my laptop cause that's where my credit card info was saved, and in that 2 minute span it sold out. I'm kicking myself for not seeing your response earlier

6. rmjk56

The crowd was pretty wild for the NFG/YC co-headliner. I'm expecting it to be even crazier for this show, and it's at the venue they usually play in ATL and I can't remember them ever selling it out as fast as they did for this show.

RoKKeR likes this.
  7. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I'm in need to sell my ticket for the Thursday show in Charlotte. Can't make it unfortunately. I'll take $25 flat for my single ticket if anyone is interested. Message me and we can work out PayPal and whatnot.

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Entered a contest to win for tonight, we will see

9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I will try and get Anaheim tickets. The new HOB will have a crazy capacity so I'm sure it won't be much of a problem in the first hour.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

How many people?

11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

12. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Not normally the type of person to brag. But if I was I'd be like :eh:

So excited I get to do it all again!

13. johnnyferris

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

About to leave for a Yellowcard concert for the last time

Schooner and kidinthebushes like this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Still don't get why they skipped over Ohio :( They've played HOB on every tour they've done since they came back

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I'm excited to check it out. I loved the OG HOB. I might fly back home for the weekend to see this

17. rmjk56

Anyone need a ticket to the second Orlando show on the 23rd? Paid $38 for it but I'll take $30 for it

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Thinking about making a trip down from Portland for the final shows. How quick do people in the area expect these shows to sell out?

19. johnnyferris

Saw some of my first shows there so I'm excited to check it out. Definitely going to Thrice, Yellowcard and hopefully Death Cab.

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Goddamn that was incredible. Setlist was killer (though I feel like it could have been arranged a tiny bit better), the playing was on point all night, and I got super emotional during the encore. Really gonna miss this band

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

aw I'm sorry :tear:

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Anyone else go to Charlotte tonight and see that cursefilled tirade Ryan Key had after Lights and Sounds? What a drastic turn of events that was.

atticusfinch likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

What happened?

24. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Yep. Some asshole threw a beer at Ryan and Ryan rightfully lost his shit. Tried to have the dude kicked out.

Don't be a douche to bands people. Common sense. Otherwise, fuck right off.

Contender likes this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

Isn't Lights and Sounds really early in their set? What happened?

Edit: Nevermind, already answered.