Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yellowcard – “The Hurt Is Gone” Video • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

No Yellowcard, the hurt of you ending it is still there...

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Most of the comments here are god awful, I'm glad they're shedding the fans that don't want to hear anything but recycled pop punk songs.

Fuckkmerunning and earthlight like this.
  3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I like it, the production sounds really good. Really curious about this album.

4. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Me too, because those are the same people that would be complaining if they released another album like Southern Air, saying "They need to change it up"

Fuckkmerunning and FTank like this.
  5. DesolateEarth

Birb

I want to love this song, but it just felt like it was building up to something a lot more epic and then fell flat at the chorus. :/

6. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

More like The Hook is Gone. Because while the lyrics are okay-ish, the delivery (especially in the chorus) was meh. It's like, trying to be Ten, except Ten was good.

But the over-all sound of the song was great, if not awesome. Everything has crisp.

7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This has been in my head pretty much constantly since I heard it. And it's a way better song than Ten.

Fuckkmerunning and earthlight like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone else getting a bit of a Smashing Pumpkins vibe? I hear some resemblance to 1979.

9. jorbjorb

7 rings

unreal song

10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I thought I heard Jimmy Eat World.

Fuckkmerunning likes this.
  11. Fuckkmerunning