Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Yelle Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Henry, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yelle is a French band founded by lead singer and namesake Yelle (Julie Budet) and GrandMarnier (Jean-François Perrier). A third member, Tepr (Tanguy Destable), joined the band before the recording of their debut album. Yelle and GrandMarnier began working on music together in 2000. The band came to prominence when it posted an early version of the song "Je veux te voir" on MySpace in September 2005, which later reached the top five in France. The success of the song on MySpace attracted the attention of a record label, which set them to work on their debut album, Pop Up, which was released in 2007. The group's second album, Safari Disco Club, was released in 2011 and the third, Complètement fou, in 2014.

They have been releasing new songs this year, so my hopes are high for something new soon.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They seriously make some of the wackiest videos.

3. This song was always my jam

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They are doing a remix version now that I love.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. Inna Selez

Regular

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:Oh, these clips are so funny.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Saw h them tonight in a much smaller venue. I've never had so much fun at a show.

IMG_20181110_204429.jpg IMG_20181110_202123.jpg

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Where is the album though

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Fucking finally

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Henry