Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Xenoblade Chronicles series Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oncenowagain, May 30, 2020.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i am not really a completionist in videogames but i've been having a blast collecting the encyclopedia of items.

I have 100% on everything so far, save for the map I'm currently on. really enjoying every minute of this game

Jake W likes this.
  2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

20% drop chance really means 0% doesn't it

zigbigwig and Anthony_ like this.
  3. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

XC2 is a great game, but XC is a masterpiece.

I completed everything and I do remember some of the items taking a very long time to find.

zigbigwig likes this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

20% of the time it drops none of the times

Jake W likes this.
  5. zigbigwig

i couldnt find the Black Chip in Ether Mine so i did something else, and then i was doing a quest in the same area and accidentally passed by a point and got it.

desire sensor is real

Jake W likes this.
  6. Jake W

I can't remember what it was called but I got the item I wanted after 21 attempts lol

7. Morrissey

Trusted

When the monster drops the chest, save. If it isn't the right item load your save and the chest will be there. The game doesn't determine the content until you open it.

Jake W likes this.
  8. Jake W

The graphics in this game really vary a lot. Alcamoth looks great.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

zigbigwig and oldjersey like this.
  10. zigbigwig

so it looks like reaching 200% when gem crafting upgrades the output 1 tier higher (ie Atk Up 2 will become Atk Up 3) does anyone know if there’s a way to move cylinders up a tier? im assuming no, but just making sure.

11. zigbigwig

12. The Lucky Moose

Btw, there is a glitch in all versions of this game which I think caps auto attack max damage at +99 above the min damage, even if the weapon stats says otherwise

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Dunban is so much fun to play as

zigbigwig likes this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I feel like I never know which arts to use

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

ive been going with gale slash/ electric gutbuster to break/ steel strike to topple and then going ham on the enemy.

Also Zig told me about gale slash/worldly slash/peerless as a good rotation as well

16. zigbigwig

yeah there’s always a weird pause in the middle for me after i do my opening combo where i just wait and see what happens. but it’s so rare that the aggro gets away from Dunban so i mostly just wait for Gale Slash to cooldown and do a second combo.

i almost never use his talent art (which deals really good damage), and the other thing i do after the combo is make sure Dunban is in front of the enemt so Shulk can go wild with the side/back attacks

17. Morrissey

Trusted

I just got to Sword Valley. I have been doing every sidequest so whenever I get to a new area I am so strong that enemies do not attack me, which makes it harder to accidentally get enough items to finish new quests.

zigbigwig likes this.
  18. zigbigwig

i actually enabled expert mode because of this. I just try to match my level around the latest map i unlock.

also i couldn't sleep last night so i just decided to learn about gem crafting, and i didn't realize it was possible to Mega Heat this early in the game. i'm only at Makna Forest but Dunban is already geared with a bunch of maxed out Agility Up IV and HP Up IV.

also started crafting my walking speed gems and i wish this game can save gear

19. The Lucky Moose

zigbigwig likes this.
  20. zigbigwig

smh moose (just messing)

but yeah that’s an awesome tutorial

21. zigbigwig

chapter 9!!!!!

this game is perfect

Fixed Glitch and Jake W like this.
  22. How is this on handheld mode? I have a switch lite (not switch) and I have no issues with playing any FF, but I got Fire Emblem Three Houses and it's really hard to see some things and navigate. I can't play it for too long in one sitting.

23. The Lucky Moose

I didn’t feel that way about FE and XC is fine too, but I also don’t have a Lite, so it’s hard to say

24. Jake W

@oldjersey

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm so bad at judging these things. I've got great vision and everything always looks good to me graphics wise haha