Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

www.SiteBacon.com

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by The Format, Oct 25, 2017.

1. The Format

Regular

Hello Chorus.fm Community!

I recently started doing work for www.sitebacon.com creating websites. Our focus is on small businesses, charities, musicians, bars, etc.

We run a very limited staff and are trying to spread the word through referrals, trade shows and online. I have been a member of Chorus.fm and Absolute Punk for over 15 years and wanted to extend our services out to anyone who may need to create a professional looking site and/or hosting, SEO, etc. at an affordable cost.

If you are interested please message me on chorus.fm or email joe@sitebacon.com and mention that you saw this thread. We are not a 'free website builder' but we are well below the average cost and very quick to turn a website around.

Thank you!

truelovewaits likes this.
  2. christopherwatkins

Hey, so what's about the offers? I want to try SEO improvements and hosting for my domain.

3. Matthews

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I just think about technical SEO for my site to quickly improve on-page issues, and I want to know how to solve the extra speed charging of the overhead google tag manager.