Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 75

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow, I did not know that was his kid

2. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Ooooh okay. Yeah that probably doesnt raise his stock up at all backstage. I think the fact that he’s the boring one in a pretty bland tag team doesnt help. What I remember the most about Blake is his stupid earring

3. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

Or they were happy to have a mutual reason to part with someone the fans pushed over their dull company pick. Either way that seems like a little much to read into.

4. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Sara Lee shouldnt have won anyway. And Patrick Clark should have at least made the finals but oh well

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Morrison was the only good winner out of like 10 seasons

6. M.Lee

She was by far the most over person on that show (and I'm including the guys here). Why shouldn't she have won?

She couldn't work but none of those dweebs could, aside from Patrick and Chelsea, who already had gotten indie work. That stuff can be taught. She also couldn't really give a promo, which is more worrying. But half the girls on the main roster can't give a good promo, much less competitors on Tough Enough.

7. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I dont remember too much about that season but I just remember always thinking Sara Lee looked and sounded awkward at everything. I wouldve personally picked Gigi (i think thats her name. The Australian one). Also you can argue that ZZ was the most over too and that doesnt mean that he should’ve won

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

We all won in the end because Mandy is perfect.

Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  9. M.Lee

No we still lost because she's on the main roster getting elimination chamber matches instead of having an NXT run.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Really we all won because we still get Velveteen Dream

GrantCloud and Shrek like this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Remember that guy who wrestled gators and was horrible but everyone voted for him to stay every damn time?

12. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Read above Jules

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

There's a rumor revival is getting pushed for the tag titles? That seems kind of sudden

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't even know who has the belts at this point, so I'm cool with it.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Revival/Bar def has the makings of a MOTY candidate, curious to see if Bar steers a little face for it

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I just think it's kind of soon to push them that hard when they've been a bit of an afterthought but they're definitely worthy of it. I also wonder whats going to happen with sheamus.

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

There is basically no face tag team left on RAW (aside from the Slater/Rhyno job squad). So, gotta turn The Club or Bar face at some point here. Or move someone up who is a face team

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. There are really no face teams in NXT really either

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sanity are over as a face team, no?

20. I guess - still seems more tweener

21. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

TMDK, Heavy Machinery, Street Profits...

22. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Heavy Machinery and Street Profits need to stay in NXTfor a good few months at the very least

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Would've been great if DIY was still around, they'd be a good babyface foil to the bar but not happening

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Based on whats happening on television and the current rumors, this could be the Wrestlemania card. I don't have KO or Sami on here, but they could be in that ladder match, or the Cruiserweight title could drop to the pre show and there be another match. Also no Sasha/Bayley, but I could see the Raw title match being multi-woman.

John Cena vs. The Undertaker
    Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (Universal Championship)
    Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles (WWE Championship)
    Braun Strowman/Ronda Rousey vs. HHH/Stephanie
    Seth Rollins vs. Kurt Angle
    Asuka vs. Charlotte (Smackdown Women's Championship)
    Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Championship)
    Finn Balor vs. The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)
    Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin vs. Rusev vs. Aiden English vs. Bobby Roode (United States Championship Ladder Match)
    Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final

oldjersey likes this.
  25. broken22

(:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you see these current rumors ? I just find it hard to believe KO and Sami not being on the card.