Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 55

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Sounds like it’s gonna be Steph/HHH vs Shane/Kurt in a build up to Mania

• It’s not certain what the matches will be yet, but a program with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H on one side and Shane McMahon and Kurt Angle on the other will play a big role in WrestleMania34.
    • Expect both sides to try and recruit Daniel Bryan.”

2. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

yea I didn't understand everyone jumping on last night being a setup for Braun. Clearly seemed like a play for Kurt and Hunter. said it as soon as it happened

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

ahh i was asking my friends last night if they've ever done Shane vs Steph.... well, here we are.

4. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Possible payoff: Shane getting thrown through glass again.

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

closest thing would have to be the WM2000 main event

6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

At least putting all the HHH/Steph/Shane stuff into one match frees up another match to be not terrible

7. Shrek

i feel like the Mania card is going to be weird this year. i wonder if Shield make it until then or if they run the split and have Ambrose/Rollins face each other.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think the speculation has been a breakup at the Rumble

electro haikus likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I don't know how I feel about another Rollins/Ambrose feud. Maybe it'll be interesting if Dean is heel this time

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Even though the rumors/speculation have been pointing to the reunion being very short lived, I feel like they kind need the Ambrose/Rollins duo at the moment for the very thin tag division (especially on the face side), but I guess who knows how that will look in the next couple months.

11. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Can't wait til 20 years from now when we can have a McMahon vs McMahon intergender 3v3 match to headline WM, in what will surely end with all six of Vince's grandchildren turning on each other.

preppyak likes this.
  12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Smackdown guys are at Raw tonight. They haven't said if they'll be used on the show

13. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

I think Sami/KO will be appearing tonight.

14. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I could definitely see at least Sami/KO, Shane, Bryan showing up.

15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

rumors swirling that smackdown liv will be lit tonight

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

the SDL women's roster desperately needs more bodies so i'm down with the rumors but my dream smackdown surprise is still neville showing up to join with ko/sami

17. Shrek

anything beyond the rumored liv/ruby callups?

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Liv is getting called up? lol

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

person from reddit who posted the liv/ruby rumor also said someone could possibly be moving from raw to SD but they didn't know who

21. Shrek

did he say it was a woman or just "someone"? i think if anyone is moving from the women's side, it's Bayley

22. tucah

not champ Prestigious

no idea, post was deleted before i saw the exact wording so i'm going based on a reddit comment summarizing his post hah.

if i had to guess a woman, maybe nia - absent from last night, teased tamina vs nia a bunch during SS.

23. Shrek

that makes way more sense and would be properly underwhelming

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hmm may I ask why this deleted reddit post is reputable?

25. Shrek

same dude that reported plans for Finn to drop the NXT title to Joe on that MA house show

oldjersey likes this.