Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. I was looking at the card and the funny thing is that's the only Raw match.

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Orton got in 6 minutes of offense in a no DQ match. But yeah, the fact that Owens and he are facing off is...odd.

3. Maybe the Goldberg rumor is bullshit ?

4. delvec19

Trusted

The challenge is already laid out though...but still u never know with them.

5. So, from the sounds of it WWE was having a meeting today to come up with back up plans in case Seth can't go at Mania. If Seth can't go they may move Joe over to SD and start a feud with Cena, or for whatever pitched an angle to where he would feud with Hunter.

6. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Goldberg is not wrestling house shows so Brock is facing the guy who had the belt before presumably Goldberg. Makes sense.

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Owens and AJ and Miz and new day not being champ going into mania is a farce. Especially the first two. Just tells you how separate the wrestlemania brand really is.

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

NXT taping tonight. No surprise, but Tye is still there.

9. I'm completely fine with New Day not being champs. They got stale.

10. I don't think they got stale. The tag division got stale though. New Day can still get pops and entertain without the belts while other teams get their push.

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Not just not being champs, right now, none of them are rumored to be in title matches. That is the insane part. Along with Cena. I bet if you made a list of people in their 4-star matches this year, there is a reasonable chance that only Dean and Jericho are currently in male title matches, and thats because they are holding belts

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Good to see the guys I loved in the UK tourney are working matches.

OHNO push is looking awkward out the gate. Gonna need to be some edits in chants from the sound of it. lol

13. Joe4th

Those NXT tapings sound pretty bad. But I'm all about an AOP/Reviva/DIY match.

No Almas at the taping is weird

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

He had mentioned something about starting a US version of Los Ingobernables. The post I read was somewhat ambiguous and mentioned CMLL. Not sure if he is asking for his release or taking time off tv to tweak his gimmick.

15. Joe4th

I would be down with a US Los Ingobernables. That could really get him over in NXT, I wonder who they would pair with him?

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks like they are setting up a three way title match for the tag belts in Orlando.

17. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

What I don't get is what they're doing with the women. Asuka never really beat Nikki and they had great chemistry, but they seem to be focusing on Asuka-Ember

18. Well if Seth is only out for 8 weeks that puts his return right around Wrestlemania week. I don't think he should have a match but maybe during HHH's match he comes out of the crowd and beats HHH down with a steel chair

19. Where'd you see that ?

20. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

21. Joe4th

If Itami is cleared and wasn't at the tapings, I wonder if he's going to be part of 205 Live instead.

22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

itami should just go to 205 live at this point. nxt has been a god damn train wreck for him and everyone has surpassed him.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Meltzer says Dean could be relegated to the WM preshow. lol

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i think that was just speculation on meltzers part because he hasn't found out anything yet. theres no doubt he's going to get shafted, but i think he'll be on the main show. it would be really bad if a top 3 main eventer on one of your shows in on the preshow of the biggest show of the year.