Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 42

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Injury was probably a work then to buy time for them to "negotiate" which show she goes to I'm guessing

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Sounds like a killer set of tapings. Team ROH is being booked like The Shield, pissing off all sorts of groups. The UK guys, a seeming implied team-up of Roddy/Drew/Black, and Sanity. Curious to see how that plays into the next Takeover card. No doubt that Itami/Ohno match is gonna be great.

Joe4th likes this.
  3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Next Takeover is right before Survivor Series, they could actually run an NXT version of it if they wanted. Especially with Sanity, depending on how they feel about Nikki Cross and intergender contact

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

So we probably get Shane/KO at no mercy right? It seems like they are fast tracking the feud and being in one of the biggest cities in the US it makes sense.

5. NM is a Raw PPV actually. However, I see them setting up something like a KO team vs Shane team at SS.

Edit: Nvm I'm dumb and didn't realize HIAC is the next SD! PPV, so probably a HIAC match which would be dope.

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, I assume this is all going to Shane v KO at HIAC. I think its smarter to keep Survivor Series as RAW v Smackdown, since they're not good at telling stories within each brand that make sense to do 4-on-4 or 5-on-5

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Whoops! The Alexa bliss promo ad should have made it obvious to me, my bad. Haha

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

• Asuka will be on Raw, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet’s sources.

9. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Alright...

Natalya vs Naomi 5 times on Tuesday while Becky and Charlotte are buried it is

I guess asukas not wrestling anyway

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'll believe it when I see it. Reports have been both ways so far. It's nice having a 50/50 shot of being right

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

She's supposed to debut at TLC are the rumors

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

PWI is saying that Taker is getting into shape for a return as early as No Mercy.

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Assuming the WM34 rumors all hold, that could make sense.

Taker interferes, starts a feud with Roman (that would be a Survivor Series match perhaps?). However, his interference pisses off Cena, which could lead to their match that was rumored last year. And Roman will have gone over Taker again, hopefully in a better match, before eventually beating Brock. Likewise, he can beat Cena in a PPV closer to the Rumble/WM.

THat said, Im hoping Taker stays retired

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Thank god

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

-Expect Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and (when healthy) Bayley to be kept away from their respective brand’s title scenes while their program with The MMA Four Horsewomen plays out.

So...this means the womens division on both sides is gonna suck for likely the rest of the year...

16. Whatjuliansaid

Wait, mma four hoursemen?

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm okay with it

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ronda, Shayna, Jessamyn, and Marina. Nothing anyone really wants.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  19. Whatjuliansaid

That sounds like it's gonna be pretttty bad

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hard to say. Marina has been around Roddy enough to have some knowledge. Shayna is fine so far. Ronda is likely going to be a big deal for a while. Jessamyn is the biggest wildcard, but I like her look so, whatevz.

It won't be good or make sense but if we don't think much of it, we can't be too disappointed in the end.

21. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Yeah, I'm totally down for horsewomen feud. I've been shaking my head for years at how opposed people get to these "celebrity" matches. We are subjected to 6 hours of weekly programming at least, just in WWE alone. People get so petty about a fraction of that time going to something that gets bonafide eyes on the product instead of accepting it as a change of pace.

Joe4th likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

it will definitely be interesting, will it be good? probably not. but with how they rehash the weekly shows hopefully it is a breath of fresh air.

23. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I think Shayna has a lot of potential, I actually enjoyed her matches in MYC and didn't think I would. Give her more time and I think her work will be smoother but so far the kick the shit out of you then hit you with a choke out of nowhere is a good foundation to build on.

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Meltzer notes the plan is to have the Four Horsewomen of WWE vs the Four Horsewomen of MMA. He adds that the end goal is to have Stephanie McMahon (or Charlotte Flair - although less likely) vs Ronda Rousey in a singles match at Wrestlemania

Half of that makes sense, even if Im not that excited for it. The other half....is absurd. At least in kayfabe Shane was some sort of underdog god in the ring and could believably be booked to not get squashed

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Your Wrestlemania 34 card
    Brock vs. Roman
    Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey
    Jinder Mahal vs. The Headbangers
    AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Punjabi Prison) (Kickoff match)