Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. They've been killing the slow burn of this feud since the summer so i have a ton of confidence that they will knock this out of the park

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Saw that and died laughing. What a joke that would be.

Same issue they put Smackdown in after Survivor Series as well. A December 4th PPV and then no PPV til Jan 29. And they time they dont have Ellsworth to fill 3 weeks with nothingness.

Thus I imagine in early March, Smackdown will do another Wild Card type thing

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Who the fuck would want that match?

4. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

Nikki lol

5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

lol that latest rumor, no fucking thank you

of the available options, corbin would be my preferred match (since we won't get aj/cena again)

6. SLADE775

That Corbin Cena match wasn't very good.

I'd like to think that Cena and AJ will get one more match in at WM.

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

im thinking corbin fights ambrose for the ic title

if aj isnt fighting shane i have no idea what he does. maybe we get the dream match: aj styles vs mojo rawley

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

As sad as it is, it probaly will be an IC Ladder match again. Crews/Kalisto in there as spot filler, Harper/Ambrose/Corbin as the crux of the match. Throw a Slater or Mojo in to round it out.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

r u high?

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. SLADE775

You thought it was a good match? Really?

11. I still don't know how I feel about Bray winning at EC. I'm obviously a fan of him getting a push as champ but winning the belt two weeks from now at a b-level PPV is too random for me. He hasn't been in the title talks in forever. Now he just suddenly going to win? I mean, it's kinda cool on one hand, but I wanted his moment to be bigger.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think most of us agreed it was. The thing that made it weak was that it was booked with like 11 minutes left on the show. Given more time, it could be awesome. Corbin is impressive for a guy as green as he is.

Joe4th likes this.
  13. SLADE775

I agree that it could be better given the right circumstances. But I just don't think they match up that well feud wise. Corbin is great. I'd like to see him in the hunt for the IC title. He could develop a good rivalry with Ambrose or Miz.

14. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

True. But counter point, KO won the belt on a random RAW. Now here we are basically 6 months later and he's still champ.

Him retaining the belt at WM over Orton is just as good a moment as him first winning it there

16. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

the fact that shane and dry told aj that he's going to get his one on one rematch at some point makes me want to believe that if bray does win at the chamber, they'll somehow turn the wwe title match at mania a fatal four way between wyatt, orton, cena, and styles. Although like someone said at one point in this thread, they could just use last night as a way to lead into shane vs aj. which would be terrible

17. HHH-Seth was the only saving grace for this year's Mania

This is going to suck

18. delvec19

Trusted

Owens vs Lesnar is scheduled for March 13th MSG show....hmm.

19. So ? Owens is most likely gonna drop the title at Fast Lane.

20. delvec19

Trusted

21. It's a match at a house show. That really doesn't determine or speculate anything.

22. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Except Owens gets squashed

23. delvec19

Trusted

Sometimes it does. I doubt it but you never know for sure.

24. delvec19

Trusted

25. It's gonna end in DQ or something.