Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 37

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

also I had a dream that big cass came out and there was like a cheetoh logo behind it and he kissed it as he walked to the ring. Such heat.

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Kinda wonder if this whole big show/cass confrontation leads to something of "passing of the torch" between big men of sorts.

3. Whatjuliansaid

Most likely, I'm sure show will win at least one of the two matches but I doubt cass doesn't come out on top at the end of it.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Probably culminates at SS, show is reportedly close to the end of his career so I can see SS being a perfect time for it.

5. Whatjuliansaid

What'll happen is we'll think he's done and then he'll show up at the rumble and really quit at wm

6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

he'll finally get that shaq match

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  7. Whatjuliansaid

What a way to go out

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i think i would rather watch them play one on one.

9. Whatjuliansaid

Big show would win

10. devenstonow

Noobie

WWE sent out an email about the Kurt Angle interview tonight on the Network.

To me, the way this is being handled says that by the end of RAW, Kurt will flat out say he's going back in the ring.

11. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I will say, I have no confidence in what the reveal may be and I am fully interested so fair play to them

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep, the end result is going to be Angle wrestling again but I'm at least curious to see how it plays out.

13. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

He told Vince he loved him a few times in some of those backstage 24 videos. I'm gonna laugh if it's just a Vince.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  14. devenstonow

Noobie

It's not a terrible theory if you tie it into him speaking from his heart/the WWE 24. Someone on Reddit rationalized it as Vince

"I'm proud of you" = I'm proud of you...for giving me the resources/using your medical resources to let me wrestle again.

Graves gets wind of this and is convincing him to stop trying to get back in the ring

but at this point I'd like to think the hype is tooooo much to be Dixie/Steph/a son/a male lover

16. Whatjuliansaid

I really don't want angle to wrestle again if it's often, if it's a ppv every so often than that's fine. Maybe he's the head of the bullet club, joking.

17. Shrek

Rumor On Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC To Fight - WrestlingInc.com

I don't know a damn thing about MMA so I don't know how credible the source cited within this article is, but there's that. A rematch with Hunt would be money, and Lesnar at the top of the first ever MSG card could be their biggest business ever. If it's true, I hope we get this fatal four way at Summerslam.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dana White is a piece of shit who definitely needs something like this right now so he will okay it in a second.

19. Shrek

Not surprising, but as somehow who is largely uninformed, why is he a piece of shit? I know that they've come under new ownership over the last year, let go of some longtime staff thought tenured, and have thrown any form of legitimate contendership system out in favor of marquee fights. Idk how much of that is his doing tho

20. Whatjuliansaid

Well for starters he's sanctioning a fight where racism and homophobia are on his platform and he gives no F

He pays fighters way less than they're worth and should be paid

But I'm sure someone knows way more than me so I'll let them handle it

electro haikus likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

-He throws his own fighters under the bus- Not two weeks ago, he called out a fighter who was cleared to fight, despite her being incredibly sick
    -He needs to be in the middle of EVERYTHING
    -He is basically out for the paycheck. Putting together this McGregor fight is hurting his business more than you can imagine. His biggest draw may never fight for him again.
    -He hold vendettas. When Brock's return was posted a few hours before he announced it, he revoked the writers press credentials. Recently, he had him removed from the McGregor press tour, despite it not being a UFC event.

There is really a ton of stuff out there, but those are quick ones that come to mind. He's just not a good person and doesn't give a shit who knows it.

electro haikus likes this.
  22. Shrek

Which fighter(s) is this in reference to out of curiosity?
    Sounds about right. The press banning is really absurd. It's like how Trump handles media. I remember all the bullshit with him banning Ariel Helwani the last time Brock leaks made the rounds.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Connor and Mayweather.

24. Shrek

Ah, I knew Mayweather was an irredeemable piece of shit but didn't know McGregor had similar stances.

25. devenstonow

Noobie

Time for my spec for tonight: since Meltzer says something probably happened that shouldn't have during AJ/KO on Sunday (smart money had AJ as the favorite), Shane is going to come out, either make KO give up the belt or give AJ a rematch that AJ wins to set up Shane/KO at Summerslam.

It'd be cool if Corbin fights someone on RAW at Summerslam. Like, idk, Jason Jordan (because who else would he feud with?)