Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yeah, Im fine with Corbin losing the war; but winning a battle at WM (same way KO did at MITB to debut), that'd be big

2. I get they are on different brands, but I feel they have more invested in Corbin than Braun.

3. delvec19

Trusted

"
    According to F4WOnline.com, while The Undertaker’s appearance in the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble match only lasted 8:46, The Dead Man was said to be hurting quite a bit following the bout.

‘Taker had been dealing with hip issues heading into the Royal Rumble, and as we noted he had hip surgery back in the fall of 2016. The Rumble match exacerbated the issues, but as of now he is still scheduled to compete at WrestleMania 33 in a match against Roman Reigns."

this is going to be a mess

4. That spear he took from Reigns was awful looking

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Craziest thing about the Taker situation is that he is not far removed from surgery. The few times he got in the ring at all these last two months he's struggled. Thinking this was a good idea was in poor taste. Vince gives no fucks.

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Yeah, it's stupid for them to push this. He shouldn't be at Mania this year. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah last year he had the convince of having shane taking all the bumps for the most part, he might die against roman. but thank goodness it isn't against braun.

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

he would definitely die against braun.

its been said to death and its the hot rumor, but roman turning heel is the only they'll be able to get away with this. hell, have roman goldberg the fuck out of taker, pin him easy, and then beat him up a little after the match. mega heat on roman, taker doesn't need to work much and basically avoids potential damage

Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.
  9. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I think that having Undertaker lose so quickly at Mania though could be really detrimental to how his Mania run is looked at. Like Heyman said last night, it'd be a huge "yeah, but." I think even worse than Brock beating him

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

At least this time it's someone that will be around for a while, and the amount of heat he would get from beating Taker at WM would be massive

enlliac likes this.
  11. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

That's a good point. I wish they would have done something like that with Bray two years ago

Joe4th likes this.
  12. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

So who does Orton face? Cena? I mean... Ugh, couldn't be much more underwhelming.

13. Orton is gonna be facing Bray

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

orton is facing bray

15. SLADE775

Is that confirmed?

16. SLADE775

And if so, you're saying that Bray would beat Cena for the title? When?

17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

bray wins the chamber

newest cena rumor
    cena/nikki vs miz/maryse

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. SLADE775

19. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Lol dumb

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

so we get chamber in two weeks, and basically no PPV for two months for smackdown until WM? haha

21. SLADE775

I would be happy to see Bray with the title. He deserves it.

But I don't see Cena not being in the title match at WM. Wouldn't be best for business...

22. Yup EC is on Feb 11 and Fast Lane on March 5th and then Mania on the third of April

That's our upcoming PPV schedule which I'm kinda looking forward to

23. Yup he's gonna win at EC

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

with how good smackdown has been and that long build, they may just pull of orton/wyatt as an acceptable wwe title feud

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

oh yeah i agree that smackdown has been able to keep viewers interest in the feuds during these prolonged times between the main PPVs, especially hyped for a orton/bray feud if that comes to fruition after EC