Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 27

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Well now what the hell do you do Haha they can't just randomly become broken

2. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Extreme Rules. Falls off a ladder through a table.

preppyak and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  3. delvec19

Trusted

411MANIA | Brock Lesnar Defending The Universal Title at New Great Balls of Fire PPV

Great Balls of Fire is a PPV.

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

that is such a dumb fucking name that i refuse to believe it

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

So...Braun goes over Roman in a standard match cause Roman is "hurt", and it ends at Extreme Rules? Or is brock gonna do 2 ppvs in a row?

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

There's speculation that the Miz vs. Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Balor programs could change to Ambrose vs. Wyatt and Miz vs. Balor.

Really hoping this one doesnt happen...a Wyatt/Ambrose feud sounds boring as shit unless they are doing a double-turn. And Miz v Balor is...odd

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Welp, this is happening

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

zzzz at Wyatt/Ambrose for what feels like the thousandth time

preppyak likes this.
  9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

doesnt help either of them. Ambrose losing his title pushes him even lower somehow...and Bray losing midcard feuds is just as bad

tucah likes this.
  10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It was dumb to put Bray, Miz, and Ambrose on the same brand again anyway

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Well, and if they left Sami on RAW and Dean on Smackdown, itd have made more sense. Or left Miz on Smackdown and KO on RAW

12. Whatjuliansaid

Nah, dean needed raw the most

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

At this point, WWE is not planning on having Jinder Mahal win the World title at Backlash, but that could change depending on how the build is received.

If they let Randy keep the belt and bury Bray just to get Jinder over...in a world where there are SO many better options like Baron, Sami, etc...

samoanowens likes this.
  14. Whatjuliansaid

I told y'all, jinder rules the world

Lol

15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

tyler bate will defend the uk title against either pete dunn or trent seven at takeover chicago

samoanowens likes this.
  16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

excellent, about time they have the uk title on a PPV

17. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Do a three way. Beat PROGRESS to the punch and do the British Strong Style triple threat.

samoanowens likes this.
  18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

ghostedaway likes this.
  19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Pete's taking it

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i like the idea of having the belt be on NxT. i hated the idea of their being a UK belt on the main product, but it totally works as its own brand that gets elevated on takeovers. perfect

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Raw Tag #1 Contender spoiler: it's Sheamus and Cesaro, went through all four teams too

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

• Jim Ross is likely going to be the lead commentator for the WWE women's tournament on the Network.
    I think I'd rather see Graves/Phillips or them try and work in one of the womens HOF'ers, but, Im actually totally down with JR calling it.

23. Whatjuliansaid

Gotta have new challenges for good ol jr

24. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Hopefully they get a woman for color commentary but I am never going to complain about JR.

25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

So with Cole being kicked out of the Bullet Club, it seems very likely he's going to be WWE bound.