Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 203

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:chin:

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

is kayden carter really that small or is it some funky perspective?

3. PauLo

43% Burnt

I think i'd be ok with that line up. I think.

Not that i'm watching main roster stuff at the moment.

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Maybe lol. She seems just barely taller than Kacy

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Kayden is small but I don’t think that’s her. There was another pic showing a close up of the face and it doesn’t really look her. Hard to tell. Some people are saying Toni Storm but I don’t see that either.

6. PauLo

43% Burnt

Toni Storm is probably still over here. Plus we would have probably heard if she had signed a proper contract, not just a NXTUK one.

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah that’s why I don’t buy it.

8. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

I don't get using Chelsea Green in this angle.

9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Until they actually have people unmask, Id take every member as about as accurate as "whats in the spider cage". For example, I think it really, really doesnt work if there isnt one recognizable face in the group...and that listing is a "who's that" even in NXT by comparison

Dijakovic is the only one in that listing with anything resembling lasting staying power on the main roster...if thats the crew, they'll last about as long as SANITY did

10. Dijak is the only one that I think is 100%.

11. PWI reporting that Roman will be pushed as the top heel on Smackdown and The Fiend will be pushed as the top baby face.

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Betting line has bray retaining

but people in the back are saying Roman is going over

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

So the literal scary monster is the face and the genuinely good guy coming back after Leukemia is the heel...

Its amazing how they get to these places

shea and Nick like this.
  14. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I mean, face and heel can mean different things. The “oooooh he’s scary and cool” makes me like him and the “he comes back and gets a title shot right away because obviously...” makes me not wanna cheer for Roman. I actually wish WWE had a more nuanced concept of face and heel and not just good and nice vs. mean and cheats.

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

After years of wanting Roman as a baby face, he finally starts getting those reactions and he’s turned heel lmao

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There’s no crowds so this isn’t a bad time to experiment. If he’s a good heel, which I’m sure he will be, people we be cheering by the time the crowds are back. And let’s not forget the Fiend was being cheered early on

GrantCloud likes this.
  17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I havent seen Romans return, but it sounds like people were liking him as a cockier/heelier character, so its also something they can double turn down the line of needed.

Its more knowing they had so many chances to turn him, and this one strikes me as the funniest scenario.

18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I think people have said it for years but he should have been a guy who just comes in, kicks ass and leaves. I think that’s what they’re going for from what I read but there’s no reason he should be a heel to do that.

preppyak likes this.
  19. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Because the fiend is cool as fuck and the punisher of misdeeds. There I just turned him face lol

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Basically this was already the thought. I want to say he got cheers when he took Finn out. And he would have gotten a better reaction if that match with Seth in Saudi wasn’t trash

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Reigns/McIntyre rumored for SS

which would be hella tight and I hope it means drew is done feuding with Orton after tonight.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

23. Lmao

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Aren't they going to do champion vs champion for Survivor Series again though or no?