Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 199

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Smackdown has been absolute dog shit ever since it moved to Smackdown

2. It’s not even WWE’s B-show

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

By booking, SD is absolutely the A-Show. Goldberg appeared there. Cena is returning there. Roman is there, etc.

But much in the way SD was the B-show but was way more watchable than RAW ever was, that seems to have flipped after the move to FOX

4. That seems like a lot of changes lol

Fiend/Cena at mania maybe?

Roman/Goldberg definitely seems likely now. That could be a fun match but I don’t wanna see the title in it :(

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Roman beating Goldberg in a fairly quick match and then beating The Fiend at Summerslam would work way better than him beating The Fiend at WM.

Honestly, I think the smartest move would be Roman/Cena in a passing of the torch, and Fiend/Goldberg II after a Saudi no finish.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Isn't there a rumor of trips and goldberg doing something?

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah I definitely get more enjoyment out of raw than Smackdown. At the least I’m more interested in some of the people there than Smackdown

8. delvec19

Trusted

Goldberg and Taker will both be in Winnipeg tonight. No idea if they will be used on RAW though..

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  9. Maybe starting the Taker/Styles build tonight?

10. I think they advertised Taker for tonight so he should be on TV

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

oh god, just saw a comment that contains the darkest timeline

John cena fights goldberg at wm and becomes 17 time champ. Next smackdown Lesnar beats cena after losing to drew. That way everyone is unhappy.

Nick likes this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Would be so stupid not to get roman cena at summerslam for the title but yep, would be classic vince

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This is whats advertised for RAW when they are in DC in two weeks

Edge live to give a medical update on his condition!

2020 Royal Rumble Match Winner Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton!

The Street Profits vs Seth Rollins & Murphy w/The AOP!
    ~ Tag Team Championship Match ~

RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and
    2020 Royal Rumble Winner Charlotte Flair
    vs WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors!

Plus, Special Appearance Shayna Baszler!

That Lynch/Flair v Kabuki match seems like an old placeholder, but the rest would seem to indicate that the Rollins + disciples v KO + friends feud is gonna be never ending. And that edge will be back on TV then!

14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Edge is going to retire again isn’t he?

15. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Supposedly taker was at raw last night to jump on the charter to Saudi. Gonna start his feud with AJ there.

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

PWinsider is reporting Matt Hardy was offered a role at NXT. Thinks he’ll take it.

it’s not clear if it would be on screen or not, but I imagine it would be

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Meltzer reporting Goldberg/Reigns and Cena/Bray as new mania matches.

I think that's a couple of great moves but also makes you wonder what they are going to do with the belt today.

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Bray winning and losing the belt at the Saudi shows would be pretty hilarious. Hard to imagine a stupider way to botch his character than not even make his major title matches happen on shows that matter

20. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Told ya lol

21. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Lol got nothing for ya there but knowing WWE, I doubt it.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

damn

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. clucky

Trusted Supporter

TBH Cena/Bray is cooler than Roman/Bray. And Roman going over Goldberg for the title is kinda cool I guess. idk. If you wanna set those up, have Cena give Goldberg the assist. That way Bray still looks strong in the loss and now you've setup Bray vs Cena. And if Cena didn't want to work the Saudi show, don't put the belt on Goldberg at the Saudi show... doesn't seem that hard to get right

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This really is Jeri-KO + Brock/Goldberg all over again. One is a 6+ month character build with nuance that makes sense for the title, the other is a short, spectacle match that can pop a crowd and be fun, but cant carry the weight of a title.

I should have enjoyed Brock/Goldberg because it was actually smartly booked (shock start, shock follow-up, great tease for the WM match start), but then Goldberg took the title and its the worst thing they've done to their roster until today.

clucky likes this.