Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 198

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Which is smart because isn’t that what saved Brutus the barber Beefcake? The fact that he had insurance from SAG saved him during his accident. Not like she’s getting insurance from WWE

2. PauLo

43% Burnt

If she is in the second season of Mandalorian, there’s no way she isn’t getting pushed when it comes out

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Jinder has held one of the main titles about as long as Roman has, so yeah, I suspect he'll go for a while. Smackdown hasnt had a champion last <100 days since before Jinder's run.

I think AJ is the perfect guy for Cena to beat for #17; though I suspect you're right with someone like Roman or Brock or a long-time big WWE name like Randy

slowheart likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I really want Cena and KO again. I loved the matches they had a few years ago and the promos would be killer.

Shrek, preppyak and amorningofsleep like this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

How did everyone in here feel when Goldberg was champ last time?

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Fucking pissed because he squashed KO for the title

preppyak likes this.
  7. EntryLevelTank

K...got it. Good. Okay. Well, umm...anyone got a Wade Barrett gif I can use?

oldjersey likes this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Won't be surprised if it's just a character that lasts one episode

9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Don't do this to me Dave...

10. EntryLevelTank

Don't you dare blame me for the stupidity of WWE lol

Joe4th likes this.
  11. EntryLevelTank

Goldberg lands a spear. Hmmmm

12. I refuse to believe they’re dumb enough to put the belt on Goldberg

13. EntryLevelTank

[​IMG]

Don’t worry guys I found it on my own

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

That actually felt like classic "loser of the PPV wins out on the go-home show" stuff. Also, needed it for the PPV promo.

15. I think Goldberg wins but it’s by DQ or something stupid

16. EntryLevelTank

My guess is very much that Brock and Goldberg will be champs at the same time in 2020 and AEW will feel so justified in their existence.

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Bray gets himself DQed when he realizes he can't beat bill, then loses the belt at EC instead.

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

like the optimism

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Dave is saying Reigns vs Bray is no longer the plan, but doesn’t know what the new plan is. Thinks it’s Cena vs Bray because the Elias match is also no longer happening. Also, Bayley/Naomi is not happening at WM

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Damn it Dan stay in your lane

21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

FUCKING LOL. Smackdown now has 0 planned WM matches with any build, no obvious EC build...aside from maybe New Day v Miz/Morrison

But yes, give me Bray v Cena all day over Bray v Roman.

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah Meltzer literally said all of the Smackdown matches are in the air now. Which I am so okay with honestly

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Does Smackdown get good ratings? Do they outdraw Raw? It certainly doesn’t feel like it replaced Raw as the A show

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Smackdown does slightly higher numbers week to week, but they're very close. I also would barely consider Smackdown the A-show

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Interesting. I just remember the talk before they moved to Fox was that being on network tv would blow away the raw rating and how due to that and the money paid for it, would essentially make Smackdown the A show. That seemed to be supported when you look at the roster. I still think Friday night is a terrible time slot for wrestling. If it was any other day of the week I think they’d do bigger ratings.