Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 195

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. PauLo Feb 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 10, 2020)
    PauLo

43% Burnt

I don't think they care about sense when there is money to be made

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Sometimes it’s done decently like when they do the ones for Mania matchups. But this is different. Not like it’s a feud or a big match. And not like people in Saudi will buy it

3. A2BADCB9-AFEF-48DD-8F9E-CB6F57C86CBD.jpeg

4. PauLo

43% Burnt

Taking on bets on who gets eliminated first, Nakamura or Roode.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

corbin gonna get rolled up in two seconds.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I bet Corbin is the final one with Roman

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Welcome to hell: Corbin + Roode team up to eliminate D-Bry, starting up Bryan's WM feud with Corbin!

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Putting Braun in that match is a real bad idea. Only possible good booking angle would be creating something with him and Bryan for WM...but I cant see turning either heel. So instead we'll get some dumb elimination thing for Braun to protect him

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Rumor has depending on the Saudi show Cena will wrestle either the fiend/or bill and whomever is the champion gets Roman. lol

preppyak likes this.
  10. Goldberg spiked the ratings so much that I honestly think they’re gonna give him the belt lol

PeacefulOrca and GrantCloud like this.
  11. Also I like those matches for Cena.

I also like Taker vs Styles which is supposedly the rumor. Styles could drag anyone in this thread to a good match and I’m sure he’ll be able to get one out of Undertaker

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Riddle gonna win at mania huh

slowheart likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm good with never seeing taker wrestle again, its a waste of using AJ when he could be in a good middle match imo

amorningofsleep likes this.
  14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

same, and they gave him that “fiend next” shirt also, it doesn’t make sense to have a shirt like that matter for less than a month

15. I didn’t even see the shirt. End me

I agree but he seems pretty adamant on going until he explodes. I’m still in the ‘Black should get that match’ boat

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, if anyone should get the taker rub it definitely isn't AJ. It makes sense though, considering he might not be back for awhile so who could he feud with with a short amount of time left until mania? Unless it's joe haha

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Get ready to hear the Phenom vs The Phenomenal One a million times in the lead up

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’d be down for another 6 min Goldberg/Brock match.

19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

If the outcome for WM is Goldberg/Roman and Taker/AJ, then Smackdown wont be putting on a single watchable match. If Braun is still IC champ, they also might not put on a match that lasts 10 minutes (though if they run out a SD tag match on the main card...maybe that will).

I'll take Roman being the one to beat the Fiend if it avoids another Goldberg match

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There’s no way they put all this effort into the Fiend just for Goldberg to randomly show up and win. Even if the point of the Fiend is just to be fed to Roman, he still gets more out of beating the Fiend than beating Goldberg

21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They put a ton of effort into Jeri-KO, including multiple Roman losses and the Festival of Friendship right around this time....and Goldberg still randomly showed up and won.

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

and I could see them thinking they need a “big moment” in Saudi, so letting Goldberg win seems like the way they would do it.

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

But Jeri-KO didn’t take 45 curb stomps and still kick out! Look, I know they are stupid. But just this once I’d like to believe they are not that stupid.

24. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

They are.

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They ended a HIAC match by ref stoppage. They're absolutely stupid enough, even with the Fiend. I didnt think they were dumb enough either...but seeing Goldberg spike the ratings like that, I can see them being dumb enough to keep him champ if the story turns on Roman (like WM34)