Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 191

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. If Roman is winning, I’d say that makes it pretty likely that Corbin is one of the final two cause whoever goes out last has to be getting booed out of the fucking arena.

Reigns certainly doesn’t get cheered if he’s chucking someone like Lee, McIntyre or Edge out last

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Maybe they just don't care about a boo lol

3. I’d say they don’t care about anything after seeing that Rusev angle the last few months.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's hard to rule out punk just because if he just cares about a big payday maybe he would be willing to do a one off but using that spot for someone from nxt would be better in the long term.

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ll laugh so hard when he takes the blood money eventually

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If he really cared he'd make sure he had the power to veto going to those but when he finds out how much he'll get...... yea, that'll probably change. Welp.

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Honestly I can’t blame any of the wrestlers for taking that money. The company I can blame yes. They shouldn’t be doing that business. But I can sit here and say all day long that I wouldn’t take it but that’s an easy call to make when nobody is offering it

9. Looks like we have one of our surprise entrants

[​IMG]

10. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

New shirt for Ronda just went live too.

11. Same person that snapped that picture, seen trons for
    Black, Roman, Buddy and Kane

Also caught a picture of static - so probably Rollins and not the other guy that has static in their entrance video
    [​IMG]

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

That building just can’t keep secrets huh

13. Not to give anyone hope

but Drew has moved to about even with Roman for winning tonight

and Charlotte is now the favorite over Shayna

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Drew over Roman makes sense; so many ways they can build to Roman/Fiend, and the crowd reaction to a Drew win will be a lot more favorable.

Charlotte only makes sense if Ronda isnt showing up. Then she wins to beat Sasha/Bayley (or worse, Lacey Evans wins, and its Charlotte/Lacey in a Vince Dream match)

slowheart likes this.
  15. devenstonow

Noobie

I don't hate giving it to Charlotte.

slowheart likes this.
  16. Yeah I think I’d be okay with Charlotte winning.

Let Shayna eliminate like ten people or some shit

Joe4th likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Edge and Orton for Mania according to Meltzer

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Eh

19. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Whelp. That's just fucking disappointing.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Rollins/Edge would have been nice

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I don't think so, Edge eliminated Orton and they had a lot of engagement during the rumble and after the elimination. AJ should be fine by Mania.

preppyak likes this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It’s not like Edge is gonna be around forever. Why not have him do something more interesting. Instead we have seen this a bunch of times before. This does nothing for either one.

23. amorningofsleep

If there's one way to have me not care about an Edge Wrestlemania match, it's by putting Orton in it.

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I mean, they probably want to be careful with his first big match back. There’s history there, Orton is good when motivated, a generally safe worker, Edge will be comfortable working his first match with someone he’s close to/worked a ton with before.

oldjersey likes this.
  25. amorningofsleep

People need to stop using this excuse for Orton. Sure, he may be good when motivated, but he's still a boring as dogshit wrestler.