Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 190

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. I feel like everyone but the observer has posted or heard an Edge rumor.

Unless Meltzer has mentioned it and I just missed it completely.

I do think he’ll wrestle this year though.

2. preppyak

Elite Supporter

But that's exactly it; there was someone people desperately wanted to win and he got treated terribly and the fans turned. They were turned on that well ahead of the Final 4. Also, Big Show and Kane eliminated several young stars (Wyatt, Ambrose, Cesaro, etc) to get to that Final 4...the crowd was rightfully pissed with the way that went down.

I think there's enough heels with enough heat that Roman can win and the fans dont turn. But like I said, I'd have him win the Elimination Chamber to get the #1 contendership because its a match that better suits him

Shrek likes this.
  3. PauLo

43% Burnt

Edge should be The Revivals manager.

4. devenstonow

Noobie

Mike Johnson is pretty sure of it and keeps reiterating it. As much as I'm a fan of Meltzer, I'm generally more confident in Johnson because his reporting doesn't have the muddied water Meltzer has of speculation vs facts.

Santino also expected in the Rumble

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I saw a rumor that they might throw him in the womens rumble

6. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Edge is def coming back. I got sources ya'll lol

Joe4th likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does wwe sell stuff in your store?

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

9. MidDave

lol nah i'm mostly kidding. I know a guy who knows a guy who works for WWE's merch dept so ya know, a grain of salt and whatnot. But, i'm pretty confident edge is happening.

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

And you're gonna give us all free edge shirts, very cool ;-p

11. MidDave

Lol go away whale

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Edge's return is gonna be amazing. i just hope it's not a situation where the crowd is mostly in on the rumors and chanting for him in advance

Joe4th likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean if edge went on a run and won just to give bray a big win, that wouldn't be the worst thing

Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  14. PauLo

43% Burnt

Wrestling fans are generally about as subtle as a brick, so of course they'll cheer for him. And Paige. And Punk.

Shrek likes this.
  15. Shrek

as long as that's not the end of it i agree. it was pretty clear from the Christian pod that there are a ton of guys he's thirsty to get in there with and i hope he knocks a few of them off the list. he was so high on Undisputed Era that if he got to go down and work Cole somehow it would be incredible.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's also gonna be weird when you realize edge is much taller than most of the roster

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Let's see what he looks like first, we have no idea what kind of shape he's in or how much more limited he is yet. I'm sure he could still have a good match with anyone, regardless but you don't want someone like Cole wrestling circles around him either. I also remember he was definitely more chonked up than usual toward the end of his run.

18. The Rumbles in TWO fucking days. I’ve been so out of it that I didn’t even know what fucking day it was

suddenly I’m excited

Joe4th likes this.
  19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

He’s gotta get revenge on Rollins now that Seth is heel again

Shrek likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I fuckin love how systematically we are setting ourselves up for disappointment with this Edge stuff for the rumble this year like we do EVERY YEAR

21. Shrek

i dont recall Edge ever being legitimately rumored for a return prior to Summerslam

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. Shrek

he posted a body shot on instagram a few months ago and was shredded as fuck

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah definitely, i'm just saying, we do this shit every year with someone. I'm not saying I don't think it will happen. It's just funny and the exciting/brutal part about being a WWE fan.

24. Shrek

for sure, but this is the most smoke theres been in a while. the Punk stuff has never been more than a pipe dream until this year. at least with Edge theres reporting and tangible evidence it's a possibility

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm just anticipating number 30 hitting and the fucking Big Show's music hits

shea and Shrek like this.