Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 184

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Charges were never filed against Enzo right? Or they were dropped? I mean I know that doesn’t mean shit I just don’t remember what came from the situation

2. Dropped I believe

3. But yeah he’s still an asshole

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I never wanna see Enzo anywhere again

koryoreo and GrantCloud like this.
  5. Cass also looks really fucking good now
    830C2630-2B84-474A-A3F3-FF8344B6F2E0.jpeg

6. Yeah he quit all the drinking and went to therapy and seems like he’s in such a better and healthier spot

I would love to see him come back to WWE

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Remember when he was impressive in that Universal Title match and promo?

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This. Although even then, Cass is just one on a list of big dudes they have in NXT not doing much.

Although I guess Enzo didnt really have any major complaints while he was in NXT, that Im aware of. And since its not really a touring brand, people deal with him less, it might last longer. He'd make it like a month on the main roster before Roman would snap his neck.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They put up big time merch money. Having them back together makes all the sense in the world. Splitting them in the first place was really dumb.

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Cass being in better shape doesn't change the fact that he sucks in the ring

Nick and shea like this.
  11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Hahahahahahahaha

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Looks like Tegan Nox will be feuding with Kay Lee in the UK

13. PauLo

43% Burnt

Hopefully not for too long. I wanna see Rhea beat Shayna for the NXT women’s title and then Tegan beat Rhea.

shea likes this.
  14. shea

RIP Supporter

Can’t remember where I saw it now of course..maybe an IG Stories Q&A or something but Tegan did say she would probably be on the US NXT. Hopefully it’s a quick feud.

15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

John Pollock reporting the WWE Draft returns October 11 on Smackdown and will carry over to the following week on Raw

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That's interesting, I'm guessing d.bry and Roman will stick on smackdown though?

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

If they're putting Bray on RAW, I want D-Bry there.

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, I think what people assume is fox wants face d.bry on their show or as they probably call him "the yes guy"

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i dont think bryan is turning face. i do think he'll remain on smackdown tho

20. lol

• Pro Wrestling Sheet said recently that NXT TakeOver won’t take place over Royal Rumble weekend next year. There’s speculation that WWE will air TakeOver events the same nights as AEW pay-per-view shows.

21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Jesus Christ

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Not running 4 straight nights at the same venue (except WM) and avoiding having 4 straight nights of shows (2 being 3hrs and another being 5+) probably makes sense overall, but directly competing with AEW is incredibly stupid

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't usually watch Takeover live, so it doesn't bother me. That is super fucked though.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ehhh i'll believe it when I see it

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

AEW should just start having ppvs during raw

Joking