Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 179

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Cool story, WrestleVotes

2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Wrestlevotes is trash

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The fact that they are repeating Rollins/Corbin at Stomping Grounds means this could still happen.

Vince probably liked the little ratings boost of Lesnar threating the cash-in and wants to draw another week or two out of it. They go against Game 5 of the NBA playoffs this Monday...

Nick likes this.
  4. devenstonow

Noobie

So...Wrestlevotes was right? Mansoor winning and Seth/Corbin going on first. Only wrong on Brock details

5. devenstonow

Noobie

NXT tapings right now and tomorrow. There's gonna be a cage match at some point. And an 8 man tournament for people who have never been on TV, winner gets a title shot

6. devenstonow

Noobie

Translated to 2018:

Contender likes this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

These are all must see imo

Joe4th likes this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:fire::fire::fire:

9. EntryLevelTank

Whoa! Good creative!

10. EntryLevelTank

A way to rocket launch someone onto the scene? No way!

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

God what a good idea. Basically king of the ring for "unknowns". Even better, its the perfect way to give someone an NA title shot (or win) if they want dream in the main title picture

Garza over DJZ in the 1st match
    Trevor Lee over Strickland

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hoping for Swerve to win it all

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

About that

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:/

Nick likes this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

ACH has this then

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

ACH over Boa
    Jonah Rock over Samuel Shaw

ACH vs Trevor Lee and Jonah Rock vs Angel Garza in next round

17. devenstonow

Noobie

Io loses the cage match against Shayna.

Then beats up Candice =O

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Candice has to be the next champ

19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This is gonna be interesting. Heel Io v Candice after Shayna moves on would be solid

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

SMACK!ƆD0WN

22. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

lol, shayna's feuds just literally never ever pay off i guess

Contender, Nick and PeacefulOrca like this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

For some reason it reminds me a lot of baron corbin, just because she's gotten a lot better since she started. I don't get why marks defend her so hard when half her matches is the other wrestler carrying her all the way and then her winning in a seemingly effortless fashion. I know they want her to look strong and what not but it's just gotten stale.

24. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

I don't feel like I've watched enough of her matches from start to finish to comment on her progression, but I think it entered terrible booking territory a while ago. How many women has she run through now - Ember, Dakota, Nikki, Kairi, now Io. Am I missing anyone?

How many of those have had real face moments against her, aside from Kairi? Surprised more people arent talking about it. Her reign is tedious at this point. She's a 38 year-old almost 2-year NXT vet. Just call her up if you're ever going to do anything with her.

preppyak and PeacefulOrca like this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I definitely think she's improved, by a lot. It just doesn't show a lot when they're booking her like a lesnaresque type. You're missing Bianca, probably someone else but that match they had a few months ago was really good and the closest I've felt "wow, maybe she'll actually lose." When I didn't expect it. She was losing matches every now and then but in the last 6 months they've put her in this hhhs style reign, I have no idea where that's even going. Do they want to try her as a face or something? What's left for her to do there?