Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 178

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its so much worse than that. They're in a tables match...which is exactly the kind of match Corbin would win in some fluke way. Also on the card...

ROMAN REIGNS VS. SHANE MCMAHON AND DREW MCINTYRE
    1 ON 2 HANDICAP MATCH

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Worst ppv of the year lol

3. devenstonow

Noobie

There's an insider on Reddit(who got a lot of stuff for MiTB and a few other things right) who says that the tentative plan for Takeover is Roddy, Fish, and KOR booting Adam Cole from TUE.

I like the idea of Cole continuing an NXT singles run with KO as the new main roster TUE leader

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

[IMG]

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Then what happens to Sami tho? Ugh

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They aren't really together right now. I'd get it if they kept showing up on each show but KO hasn't even appeared on Raw

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

What? They were both just on smackdown together

8. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

He reverts to his initial plan...wasting away lol

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Maybe if it continues like that next week, but i feel like it was just a thing to even the odds against New Day

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. devenstonow

Noobie

I should add that the KO stuff was from me, not in the Reddit post

12. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

As long as this leads to an eventual Mania main event between KO and Cole, I’m on board.

• The expectation is that Brock Lesnar will win the title when he cashes in his Money in the Bank contract tonight on Raw.
    lol what is the fucking point anymore

13. Is there ANY proof that Brock is good for ratings at all? Over the last decade? This is absurd at this point.

Joe4th likes this.
  14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Brock is good for Vince which is all that matters to Vince lol

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

If David Arquette doesn't come in and take the belt off Lesner, what's the point?

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

There was, but after he beat Roman at WM34 for whatever reason, they both seemed to have lost any drawing power. Since then, you cant point to more than like +/-100k fans when they appear.

But yeah, imagine literally anyone else in the MITB match getting this push instead. Hell, even Randy would be more exciting and have a better story angle. And god, Bray Wyatt re-debuting like Brock did, winning the briefcase, then cashing in on the go-home show to a PPV would actually be exciting.

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I asked Alvarez this on WOL (On a text, not a call) a few months ago and he said there must be some kind of number WWE sees in sales and business that Brock helps increase big time to make him worth it. What that number or stat is, idk.

I think what Moxley said about Brock and Vince was true. Vince just wants to own the dude for his ego.

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So what's the point of him holding the title at the big shit showdown again?

Also just read that Rollins doesn't get a merch bonus, that fuckin sucks.

19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

if Brock really walks out with the title tonight, then it will be the pivotal point of reference for WWE going downhill when we look back on it all down the line. more so than anything in the age of Roman. what a tonedeaf clusterfuck of a miscalculation that would be. i will save the rest of my online rage for when it actually happens.

Joe4th likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm lost, why are we talking like Brock will win the title tonight?

21. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Cageside seats had it in their rumor roundup

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

oooooooooh

23. devenstonow

Noobie

Wrestlevotes, who's is fairly unreliable, is saying Mansoor is gonna win the Battle Royal and that Baron "GOAT" Corbin is gonna win the Universal Champ and get cashed in on, possibly ending in a DQ

24. PauLo

43% Burnt

Sure.