Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 147

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have a feeling he is vying for the title at the MSG show. They want fans to go home happy, and there is no better way to do it.

2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

even with this supposed incredible offer, i still would be stunned if he didn’t do AEW and/or NJPW

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This doesn't seem like someone that's leaving to me

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't both promotions usually let wrestlers finish the dates they already had booked? Still will refuse to ever think it's happening so I can mark out when he shows up haha

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

NJPW hasn't had someone wrestle after signing, that I can think of. Contract expiry really dictates everything. I think Nak may have even gotten out of his NJPW contract early to go to WWE. NJ was caught off guard when he was still wearing the title.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. We should know by tomorrow morning if he’s leaving or not.

They’ll write him off at NYD if he’s not staying.

I’d bet on him staying in New Japan and trying to work some AEW shows in the states

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

How long till cm punk signs with aew?

8. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

didn’t they announce that the main for the MSG show is the IWGP vs whoever wins BoSJ or something

edit: not super juniors but something else trying to find it rn

9. Joe4th

ROH/AEW/NJPW meeting to try and work out plans to work together really makes me hope Omega is staying.

10. Joe4th

NJ Cup winner

Shrek likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

New Japan Cup

Shrek likes this.
  12. Also lol @ Goldberg following the AEW account on twitter and the All In one

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

nvm i’m dumb ty

Joe4th likes this.
  14. devenstonow

Noobie

per Meltzer, Ospreay is probably going to be full-time NJPW by the end of the year and get a heavy push. He's learning Japanese to do promos

15. Joe4th

Good, he's earned it. So many potential feuds with him moving up to heavyweight.

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I don't see Omega going to WWE

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Well, with the end of that match with Ibushi, they have a lot of ways they could go. He could very easily end up having the kind of year Jay White just had.

18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I ultimately agree with this. He needs to get the title back and have a bigger set of opponents than he had. Feels unfinished without that. To do what he did, and then get title defenses against Cody x2, Ibushi, and Ishii.

Win the New Japan Cup (which Tanahashi won the inaugural, but has also twice been defeated for his title by the winner of), win at the MSG Show to take back the title.

Although if Kenny's leaving, that's gonna be Jay White's path.

19. EC3, Heavy Machinery, Lars Sullivan, and Lacey Evans are all backstage at RAW

So maybe we'll get one or two of them tonight

Joe4th likes this.
  20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

gimme ec3 vs cena

Joe4th likes this.
  21. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Please Lacey Evans just to give us anything other than Sasha/Bayley v Riott Squad

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Are you guys ready for another Charlotte though?

PeacefulOrca and Oddpac87 like this.
  23. Lacey Evans debuted for Main Event

Fucking lol

Joe4th likes this.
  24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

so did ec3

25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ronda vs. Charlotte vs. Becky most likely at wrestlemania. That’s why rumble match was changed to Sasha vs. Ronda.
    Welp