Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 145

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. devenstonow

Noobie

from the Observer:

Shane Strickland is basically in the same situation as Ricochet in regards to coming to WWE; his MLW contract has an out, but he's still stuck because of his Lucha Underground contract.

WWE and AAA had interest in Marko (before the injury).

Jonah Rock is a part of the January PC class with Trevor Lee and ACH

Kushida, Karen Q, and Rachel Elllering all being courted by WWE

Queen of the Ring possible for the second all-women's PPV

WWE UK deal strictness kept Walter from doing any offense on Meiko, and a big reason for no "man on woman" violence is their deal with Mattell

2. PauLo

43% Burnt

Kushida will be straight to 205live midcard and he's better than that. Surprised Rachel Ellering hasn't been signed already.

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Kushida in WWE would bum me out

Nick likes this.
  4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yes please.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

START USING RACHEL'S REAL NAME

6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I don’t get why they changed it yet still mention who her dad is

7. devenstonow

Noobie

iirc it was enraging to me that JR kept mentioning him during MYC1, but made zero reference to the fact that he was currently on NXT at the time

8. PauLo

43% Burnt

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. Joe4th

Yeah he needs to take time off and heal up.

I think he would do very well in NXT. He fits better there than ROH in my opinion

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'd love to see him in NXT, A Dream/Castle feud would be incredible but I'm sure Dream will be called up before he gets there

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Weren't they interested in him for like, years? I'm sure he would have plenty of time off until he debuted so it would be fine.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Raw spoilers for next week:

- Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight

Elias scored the win after using a violin and smashes it on Lashley. At one point during the match, Elias opened a box filled with Legos and Lashley took a bump on them. Elias poured eggnog on Lio Rush after the match was over.

- Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated The Revival to retain the Raw tag team titles.

- Finn Balor defeated Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat match

Balor won the match after hitting Ziggler with the coup de grace. McIntyre went to attack Balor once the match was over but was laid out by Ziggler.

- Sasha Banks, Bayley and Ember Moon defeated Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke and Mickie James

The Riott Squad came out after the match and attacked the babyfaces.

Paul Heyman came out to talk about Brock Lesnar. He ended up singing a holiday song until Braun Strowman came out and said that he would beat Brock Lesnar for the title at the Royal Rumble.

- Ronda Rousey defeated Natalya to retain the Raw women’s title

Ronda submitted Natalya with an armbar to retain.

- Heath Slater defeated Jinder Mahal by disqualification

The Singh Brothers interfered to end the match. Rhyno dressed as Santa arrived to make the save, goring Mahal.

- Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin

Rollins defeated Corbin with the curb stomp to close out the show.

14. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

Was that all filmed last night after Raw? That crowd had to be miserable.

preppyak likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

but its DOUBLE the wrestling for one price!

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Sounds like a typical holiday show

17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I went to a double taping once. It was only like an extra hour and 15 since they didn’t have to stop for commercials

18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I know this is setting up the Rumble...but my god, all Sasha and Bayley have done since WM is fight the Riott Squad.

M.Lee likes this.
  19. devenstonow

Noobie

Ali went over Almas at Smackdown tonight (next week's episode)

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I wish both guys could win all the time

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Rusev is the new US champ

22. Merry Rusev Day!

23. PauLo

43% Burnt

Blimey, Karl Anderson pinned Cesaro in 4 on 4 tag on next weeks SD. Sanity reappearing and looking strong this week, The Club pinning the tag champs. Maybe Vince is listening. “Damnit, we’re gonna have to use these guys they actually like as opposed to the ones I’m trying to make them like, aren’t I?”

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm gonna be pretty surprised if Nakamura decides to stay with WWE. I think the only feud he won this year was the Jeff Hardy one.

25. Joe4th

If Kenny is actually leaving NJPW to do AEW then they could really use Nak back