Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 140

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I actually agree. I was more thinking that would happen due to their apparent struggles at having more than one women's feud going on at a time

2. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Becky has a built in angle up until the whole they're on different shows thing. Becky winning the Rumble is the way to get over that hump

3. According to the Observer

Current plan for the Mania main event is Becky/Ronda

Inject that into my veins

GrantCloud, Joe4th and Nick like this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Beckyyyyyyyy

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They could get Becky to face Ronda if they do Elimination Chamber again (she could Edge her way into that match). But that would involve her dropping the title before then...which the easiest way to make up for that, in terms of stature, is her winning the Rumble

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Charlotte / Asuka, Becky / Ronda co-main events. A boy can dream.

7. tucah

not champ Prestigious

it makes me so happy that finally becky is one of the hottest things going in the company, she's deserved it for so long. now if only the raw side could get that spark with a heel sasha...

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bryan was talking about how AJ should be Brock's opponent for the Universal Title at Mania. I'd honestly love that.

This week's stories are making things super interesting.

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I've been wanting AJ on Raw forever

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Meltz daddy has also been saying it definitely won't be Braun/Brock at Mania. Someone might of posted that already but I don't like reading anything that aren't my own posts.

11. Pretty sure it’ll be Brock/AJ or Brock/Drew

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

As much as I want Finn and drew to beef, plz put Finn on smackdown already so we can get a Finn shinsuke feud the wwe poorly books

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

let Ronda and Becky keep the title so Becky can become women's universal champ and kick ass on both shows for a few months

14. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

They should honestly consider just giving Becky both belts.

also I would love Drew going over Brock for the belt at Mania

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

NXT taping spoilers (just including what is likely to air)

• Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan over the Mighty (Nick Miller & Shane Thorne)
    • EC3 over Marcel Barthel. Post-match, EC3 cuts a promo calling Bobby Fish out, and Undisputed ERA get a chance to reply with a backstage promo that also has them announcing a tag title defense against War Raiders later tonight.
    • Mia Yim over Vanessa Borne.
    • Lars Sullivan over Keith Lee.
    • Post-match, Kona Reeves comes out to gloat over the fallen Lee, but Keith recovers and beats him up.
    Not sure if these two will air or if they're just house show build:
    • War Raiders (Hanson & Ray Rowe) over Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Roderick Strong) (c) by disqualification (NXT Tag Team Championship) At some point during the match, Ricochet got involved.
    • Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir over Dakota Kai & Kairi Sane. Post-match, the MMA Horsewomen beat Sane down, but Kai manages to help the former champ fight them off.

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Of course it's Lars giving Keith his first loss in NXT

17. devenstonow

Noobie

Not sure if posted but WWE are after Trevor Lee and Shane Strickland. Rumors have been the January PC class will be stacked

ghostedaway likes this.
  18. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Not Strickland :tear:. I mean I'm happy for him but it's going to be so sad knowing he won't be at OTT any more. His entrances are always a highlight

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

For some reason I only see them wanting Lee for 205

20. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Isn't he billed at over 205?

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Does anyone believe Gran Metalik is 205 or under?

22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I'd believe it. Moreso than Buddy Murphy. He just looks bigger because he's a good 2 inches taller than Kalisto and Lince.

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah defiinitely don't think Buddy is under 205 either lol

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Seems like Riddle/Ohno was not taped for next week

25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I would like to formally apologise for doubting the Dream earlier in this thread

Joe4th and ghostedaway like this.