Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 131

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

yep they managed to tie up all 3 raw titles in this dogshit feud. inspired booking

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

At least their being honest about not giving a fuck about every single other person on the roster

3. devenstonow

Noobie

Rumor is we're getting Women's tag announcement tonight. Dakota Kai is in town. No idea who would be her partner with Tegan out, though

4. M.Lee

I don't really watch the product much anymore, so maybe I'm late on this. But this is something I haven't seen reported outside of reddit speculation threads (lol @ anything being "reported" in this business)

McIntyre is apparently rumored for a huge Braun-like push after this dumb stable stuff is over?

5. devenstonow

Noobie

it's pretty much based on the assumption that he's gotten so huge and is looking pretty good in this feud

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I guess the question is, pushed to where? He's not gonna win the Universal title anytime soon over Roman or Braun. I guess he could win the IC title...but that seems just as likely to spark a feud with Dolph as anything useful.

Until the Roman parade is over, there's gonna be a lot of talented people there to eat pin falls or do nothing

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It makes sense to just move drew, Finn and Ambrose to smackdown right now and move AJ to raw

8. M.Lee

It means pushed to the main event. Probably taking the title off of Roman for some (short) amount of time, until he can win it back.

Roman has to have believable opponents, and that probably means losing the title at least once or twice in the next year.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hulk Hogan likely on the Saudi show

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gross

11. PauLo

43% Burnt

It's like they're doing everything in their power to make me never subscribe to the network ever again.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's because the prince who is paying obscene amounts of money for this show is a big fan of 90's wrestling. That's why we are getting HBK too.

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Punishment Martinez to WWE

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

He finished up with ROH yesterday

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow

17. PauLo

43% Burnt

I always see people joke about him, but know nothing about him. Is he rubbish?

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I actually don't think he's that bad but a lot of people think he's awful

19. devenstonow

Noobie

There's literally nothing he can do that a rebranded Dijak wouldn't be able to do better

20. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

21. I’ll believe anything at this point that involves Saudi throwing money at the WWE

They got HBK to come out of fucking retirement

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Then cena will beat him at SS

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Can you imagine just having enough money to be like “I’m just gonna book my own territory. Nah fuck that, I’m gonna book the wwe”. And then actually doing it

preppyak likes this.
  24. Once in a life time part 3

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Thrice in a Lifetime

with Hold Up A Light as the PPV theme song since it fits in with most other WWE PPV theme songs

tucah likes this.