Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 124

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They're gonna go an entire year without having Sasha or Bayley challenge for the RAW title.

2. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

it's 2018 and nikki bella is basically retired, yet she's still stealing the highest-profile spots from other more talented women in the division

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Eh I don’t have a problem with any of this. Ronda is the biggest investment here so it makes sense. And it’s also like a celebration of past, present, and future. So I don’t have a problem with Nikki getting the main event spot. Say what you want about Total Divas but I’m sure she brought in more viewers through that show that probably wouldn’t watch otherwise. If this is successful, I’m sure they will want to do more. But if they want to draw in as many viewers as possible, this is the way. So hopefully it’s just a start. And while Sasha and Bayley might not be in the women’s title picture soon, it’s still pretty cool to say they were the first women’s tag champs in a long time.

TLDR: try not to be negative?

devenstonow likes this.
  4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Last I had seen, they werent doing womens tag titles anytime soon. Certainly not for Evolution it seems.

And I cant see them dragging that story line out long enough to make it to the Rumble or WM, which would be the next logical places to introduce tag belts

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I was thinking if they were to do tag belts, they should probably have some kind of women’s only show. But then if they did that I feel like it was just lead to more separation

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

People used to feel this way about Brock holding the title

M.Lee likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Sasha's been the champ, what like 4 times already? I could understand why she wouldn't challenge for the belt for awhile but she's been way too low on the totem. Bayley has been totally shit on for like a year and hasn't won a meaningful match since like mania two years ago. At least move them to smackdown so you can have good matches with the four horsewomen and test anyone else you want to push against them in a feud. Raw can also actually do a service to ruby, ember and others by taking a chunk of time that is pointless and devoting it to more than one women's match in its stupid long 3 HR and change period.

But hey, whatevs let's get summerslam started.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

This is some good thinking right here

9. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

It's the same part-timer vs full-timer WM argument people had when Rock and Batista were coming back and taking the main event spot.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

As Bruce says, Vince doesn't like logic

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. devenstonow

Noobie

balor vs reigns for the title tonight apparently?

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Squashing Corbin = title shot, I guess

13. devenstonow

Noobie

technically, in kayfabe, he somewhat deserves it because he never actually lost it

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Only took a year or two to earn it lol

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

EC3 and Shayna Baszler are the rumored calls up

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Honestly, that makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't be mad at that.

17. PauLo

43% Burnt

EC3 showed on Saturday that he should be on the main roster. His style stuck out like a sore thumb. He’s way more suited to the main roster style

18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

EC3 is gonna get lost so quickly on Smackdown. He's less interesting than Nak, Randy, Almas, etc, who are already not getting enough screen time collectively to fill the mid-card heel roles.

Though I guess Shelton, Rusev, and even Jeff could use some feud wins without taking the title off Nak

Baszler on Smackdown will be interesting...

M.Lee likes this.
  19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Looks like Rowan is gonna need surgery. Don’t be surprised to see them drop the belts tonight

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Should've just dropped them to new day like we all thought was gonna happen instead of that stupid pointless C+ ppv finish

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Who's the oldest slowest guy on smackdown? Make EC3 feud with them

22. devenstonow

Noobie

bobby roode? jinder?

technically kane

okay, jinder vs ec3 is kinda something i could get behind

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Two of those aren't on smackdown

24. enlliac