Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 112

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Yeah Alexa moved way ahead this morning so that’s probably a lock. Also fuck that

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Triple fuck that

3. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Quadruple fuck that

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  4. PauLo

43% Burnt

Ugh

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

She should be great with the briefcase but hopefully she doesn't cash in anytime soon

6. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

alexa is bad for the division the same way charlotte is bad for the division. i've been saying this since before elimination chamber

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Sanity is backstage along with ellsworth apparently

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Why is Charlotte bad for the division? I don’t think either are bad but Alexa can take a break

9. preppyak Jun 17, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 17, 2018)
    preppyak

Elite Supporter

Charlotte can at least elevate people while they are feuding with her. Sasha and Bayley both looked great during their time. Even Asuka didnt come away buried...like the way everyone does after they feud with Alexa.

Its basically impossible to take the womens division seriously until they stop booking it entirely for Total Divas storylines

Drew Beringer likes this.
  10. M.Lee

Charlotte does elevate feuds, because she's good. Sasha elevates performers. I think that's an important distinction. Nobody really comes out of a feud with Charlotte looking good, the same way nobody did with Cena years ago. Sasha was turned into a joke and Bayley only got boosted because Charlotte was moved to Smackdown and couldn't take the title back from her.

Agreed about Alexa though.

11. M.Lee

because she's booked like Reigns, except she actually wins titles

12. shea

RIP Supporter

So much for that Big E push I guess.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Weird but I'm happy for Kofi

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dave seems to think Roman is beating Brock at SS with a cash in following soon after. Says based on people he has talked to, its been in the cards for a while.

Nick likes this.
  15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So roman beats Brock and Braun cashes in to restart the Braun Roman feud? I'd be fine with that

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The insistence that Roman beat Brock is hilarious to me. Gonna get that match boo'd at Summerslam, and they could just have Braun beat Brock instead and have given the briefcase to anyone else to create a compelling story.

Shrek likes this.
  17. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

yeah i don't buy Braun waiting until Roman's beaten and battered to cash in. i buy Strowman walking out as soon as Brock makes his entrance and cashing in then with zero fucks to give.

GrantCloud and amorningofsleep like this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

What will probably happen is he'll cash in and they'll all beat eachother up and then get a match where Brock goes over both of them at the same time

19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Nick likes this.
  20. Braun gonna cash in on him in the octagon

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This is so fucking hokey, I don't put it past them.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So options for cash in right now

1. Braun goes to his ranch and surprised him while he's milking cows
    2. Braun gets into his house and tries to pin him in his sleep
    3. Braun showing up awkwardly at UFC after his match and cashing in

Which ref will get this honor?

23. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Roman survives 12 F-5's, beats Brock, massive coronation. Braun comes out, lays out Roman. 1-2 kick out, spear. Roman retains. Braun flips the arena and goes on a year long rampage.

Oddpac87 likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I can and can't believe they still want to push Roman after the reactions he got during his matches at the last three ppvs