Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 111

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Lol jfc creative

• Part of the reason Sanity and Authors of Pain were called up was to help fill out a Money in the Bank tag team ladder match, says Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live. The decision to scrap that match left the teams in limbo.

2. WWE loves giving shitty wrestlers titles so they can get “heat”

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  3. So on Monday our women champs could be Carmella and Nattie lol

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just wish Natty's character wasn't like the Big Show with all of her fucking turns. She's a fine wrestler.

tucah, Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  5. Lesnar hasn’t confirmed any dates yet? Not even Summerslam?

Vince Please

6. PauLo

43% Burnt

Lesner has Vince's trousers well and truly round his ankles.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Remember when they stripped Naomi of her title for not being able to defend? lol

Shrek and Joe4th like this.
  8. It’s crazy how much VKM reveres Lesner especially since Lesner isn’t even a fucking draw anymore

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn't even realize they scrapped the tag team mitb, that stinks

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Lesnar has the pee tapes

GrantCloud and Shrek like this.
  11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Last I had seen, he was defending at Summerslam, and I suspect that'll be his last WWE match.

12. Hopefully it’s Rollins

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Im betting 95% odds its Roman. The remaining 5% is for Braun. Rollins has been money as IC champ, and I dont see them ditching that when he can still carry the show while Roman is champ. Also, there's probably money to be made on Roman as Univ Champ, Rollins as IC champ, and Dean returning to RAW to feud with both of them for the rest of the year.

14. Roman beats Brock and gets cashed in on for the third time by Miz

15. Also it doesn’t make sense for dean to come back and feud with them

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Makes perfect sense. Dean got hurt trying to help them both out, rather than further his own personal career.

Super easy, in kayfabe, to say Rollins and Roman ditched him while he was out (didnt call, etc). He's always been there for them in hard times, they weren't.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Have Dean return and grab the suitcase. Or Elsworth. Give one of them the title win. Make the title worth less than it already is.

Joe4th likes this.
  18. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ellsworth grabbing the briefcase as a proxy for Ambrose would be weirdly inspired long-term WWE booking.

19. The best long term booking I also read was having Ellsworth interfere in the SmackDown women’s title match to help Mella win only to have Becky get revenge by cashing in on them afterwards

preppyak likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That seems more likely.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

God I hope Carmella doesn't beat Asuka lol

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Im think they're gonna book an interference where Carmella gets hit...so she "wins" by DQ.

Cant imagine them doing Asuka anything even resembling a clean loss

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

A DQ works just fine for me haha

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Betting lines are pretty interesting. Most sites are reporting Miz and Alexa as the odds on favorites for the briefcase. Other matches are all toss-ups. Mella and Asuka are 1/1 on a bunch of sites.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Alexa