Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Henry Jan 30, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 30, 2017)
    Henry

Moderator Moderator

Post all of the dirtsheet stuff here. No tagging necessary. You've been warned.

[​IMG]

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

[​IMG]

3. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Wrestlemania is going to bad man.

4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

If Goldberg has a match at Fastlane, he is winning, that much is for sure. Aint no chance in hell he's losing to someone before WM.

And if thats the plan, I wish KO had lost to Reigns at the Rumble

5. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

So what is the current proposed card?

I heard a rumor about Shane and AJ? I love the Shane-O-Mac but his time as a performer should be over. There has to be something better for the ex-Champ that runs the Camp.

6. delvec19

Trusted

Reigns vs Taker
    Goldberg vs Brock for Universal Title
    Bray vs Orton for WWE title
    Cena vs Joe
    HHH vs Seth
    AJ vs Shane
    Owens vs Jericho
    Big Show vs Shaq

Based on everything I've read, that seems likely the card at this point in time and god do I feel bad for the undercard. All the workhorses are going to be reduced to the pre-show.

ramomcferno likes this.
  7. delvec19

Trusted

IC Title prob ladder match again, something like : Ambrose, Miz, Corbin, Crews, Dolph, Kalisto

ramomcferno likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

AJ vs. Shane makes zero sense. That man shouldn't be allowed in a ring again after the Roman incident.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So when is Joe gonna debut? Next Smackdown? Chamber?

10. delvec19

Trusted

Maybe Joe screws Cena over at EC?

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

He should just be included in the Chamber match. Would make it a lot more intriguing to check out how he works with everyone

12. tucah

not champ Prestigious

of all the garbage on that card, wasting aj on shane is the biggest travesty

13. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

That would be a great way to open the show! It would be a nice moment for Corbin to bring home some gold. Either that or Money in the Bank. I feel like this is going to be a big year for him.

I like Shane but C'mon he is too old and out of his league to keep doing this.

14. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

What an up and down card. Like Bray/Orton, Cena/Joe, HHH/Seth, Owens/Jericho could be great matches! The rest of this proposed card? Absolute trash. Also does this mean Finn won't be back for Mania? Gotta assume if he's healthy enough in time he would get a marquee matchup.

15. delvec19

Trusted

If Owens and Jericho don't break up, I could see Finn vs either of them.

16. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

I wonder what they'll end up doing for the Smackdown's women division. Having too many multi person matches in one card will feel really lazy

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

There's some good and a lot of bad
    AJ getting a shit opponent pisses me off, glad they're going to waste him and a stupid Shane match
    Give me Bray keeping the title for the year.

But yeah, Finn doesn't really have a spot, unless he comes back, teams up with the Club, and they do Club v. New Day

18. Not that dirt sheet reports matter but apparently Finn is expected to have some type of match.

koryoreo likes this.
  19. delvec19

Trusted

Also if Brock vs Goldberg does indeed happen for the title, I expect it to get booed out of the building. Especially if it's the main event.

20. clucky

Trusted Supporter

What about the Raw upper midcard? Rusev, Sami, Braun, Cesaro and Sheamus better not all be relegated to the ARMBAR. But it seems like that or a clusterfuck like New Day, Enzo and Cass and Sami vs Rusev, Braun, Cesaro, Sheamus and the Club on the preshow.

show is probably gonna be wet farts

WWE creative if you're reading this, Scrap AJ vs Shane put him in the triple threat with Cena and Joe; make Owens vs Jericho for the Universal Title, put the US belt on Braun going in and have the Raw midcard in an elimination match.

then you just have three bad matches on the card none of them for belts.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

22. Owens has a huge title run and wins a great match at RR and will now drop the title a couple weeks later to a part-timer who will be gone a month later so we can have a match that no one wants to see. Genius!!!!

Cena finally takes down Styles in an epic match to tie Flair's record, and will drop the title a couple weeks later and the record will become irrelevant to the WM build. Genius!!!!

23. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

If Balor comes back work an angle with him and AJ plz

ramomcferno likes this.
  24. The two title matches from the Rumble will be completely irrelevant at WM haha

Even the Braun interference won't have anything to do with it

So stupid

25. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

there's still hope that WWE won't give Goldberg the title so he can have that Brock match at Mania....right?