Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wu-Tang Clan (Video Interview)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Wu-Tang Clan have been together since 1992 and are about to release their new album, Wu-Tang: The Saga Continues, on October 13th. At Riot Fest, Wu-Tang Clan performed to a massive crowd and I had the chance to sit down with DJ Mathematics, RZA, and Cappadonna to talk about the new album, the first track “People Say,” and much more.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Benny Burrito

Good interview, good questions. Looking forward to the new album.

3. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Sitting down in a rather intimate setting to interview Wu-Tang? I wouldn't even be able to talk, much less keep my cool and converse and ask questions. Great interview.

I loved Math's answers, especially regarding the "what songs" question. There's nothing better than when a producer, or artist, goes beyond the individual tracks and tries to create an entire album experience. Like not a concept album, but just create a piece of work that is meant to be consumed as a whole instead of in pieces.

This has got me really excited for the album.

kielhauck likes this.
  4. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

This is amazing - a Wu Tang interview on Chorus.fm. Bravo, Jackie!

5. zporter92

Regular

So jealous haha

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Technically this is only a wu tang affiliates album. Regardless, i'm happy to have a new project at all. Im still holding out hope thst piece of shit martin skreli releases the single copy album to help pay his court fees.

Benny Burrito likes this.