Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread [ARCHIVED] • Page 8

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think Lucha, PWG, and NJPW are the big no-nos for spoilers. WWE and NXT we can go live with. Spoiler dirt sheet and follow up posts for sure.

2. hauspunk

Regular

But what about ROH?

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I agree with all of this (on a mostly selfish/personal level, I watch WWE/NXT live almost always but rarely get to catch Lucha or NJPW live).

4. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

It was a tough transition but...

[​IMG]

I'm here.

hauspunk likes this.
  5. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I would say that same as Lucha/NJPW/the like. I personally get to sparingly watch it and don't mind spoilers but obviously others might.

6. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

That's just about everyone I think besides PPP and M.Lee (unless M.Lee has a different username on here and I don't know it.)

7. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

I fully intend on exploring this site on my computer when I get home from work and I swear this will be the only time I ask something like this, but how do I turn off this notification that tells me anytime someone posts in here?

8. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

My username was The_Effort though nobody really knows me because I didn't post as much as I read. Gonna try and be better about that on this new site.

Nick likes this.
  9. bones

#HEEL

M.Lee is a creep, bet he's lurking around here somewhere.

10. joe727

Settings> Notifications Settings, and then you can customize it from there.

11. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

tell that mick has become just...wait for it...Mick. Sorry for the confusion

Nick likes this.
  12. hauspunk

Regular

never heard of either tbh

13. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

How dare you.

14. hauspunk

Regular

@Mick funny story a coworker started telling me abt ur interview with Prinze yesterday lol

15. bones

#HEEL

Mick...

[​IMG]

16. joe727

Guys just coming over from AP, just heads up if you don't already know you can request to retain you prestigious status in this thread.

17. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

OH MY BONES, TESTIFY!

[​IMG]

@hauspunk Hahaha, really?? That's so cool!

bones likes this.
  18. kris

nice boy who likes nerdy things

Absolutely going to do this for my WM32 party. I believe I saw one as well for NXT Dallas on squaredcircle.

19. spencpants

Can I pet your dog? Prestigious

Can I just share this with all y'all?

20. bones

#HEEL

I love that clicking on the thread title takes you to the most recent post. I know there was the "New" link on AP that was supposed to do the same, but it never worked for me on my work PC.

21. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I am glad that so many regulars made it over to this site. I was afraid it'd be like three of us in here.

22. joe727

The cartoon Wrestlemania party pickem that was posted on Wreddit was the best.

Also i'm going to made the change of posting links to things I found on Wreddit i want to share with ya'll instead of just copy/pasting them directly onto here. I figure that would annoy Bones a little less.

23. Chassi

compa Prestigious

This Takeover being on a Friday night is fucking me up

hauspunk likes this.
  24. hauspunk

Regular

thank god it isn't until 10 b/c i work until 9

25. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Not only are we here, but now that @Henry and I are forum moderators, we are your new Two-Man Power Trip.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.