Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread [ARCHIVED] • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. hauspunk

Regular

ppp likes to pretend that theres like 3 people controlling the account or something like that.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

PPP is Mick Foley.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  3. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

Don't worry, all. I will be your potato.
    I volunteer as tribute.

4. joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

If PPP doesn't show can we rename the APWP the "PPP memorial battle royal" and the title be just a picture of a potato?

Robk likes this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Roman Reigns with a Potato covering his face.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Real talk: Let's come up with guidelines for spoilers and dirt sheets. I know a lot of you had issue with it before. I'm more than happy to make sure that shit gets either covered up or stricken. Just let me know how you guys want to go about it.

7. hauspunk

Regular

spoiler tag every single word posted

8. hauspunk

Regular

can't be too safe with these things

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bones Jones won't even know we are talking smack.

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

what if you spoiler every second word?

11. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

should've been mandatory everyone signed up here with their AP name except for, like, Henry.

12. joe727

What if we didn't like the usernames we made when we were teenagers? Come on Mike embrace the fresh start.

13. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

I thought about my username being my full name but... it's just easier to keep my AP username just in case people didn't know my real name was John.

14. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I'm looking forward to the repacking of PPP to ChorusPotato

15. hauspunk

Regular

my username was wakingthemisery

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Spoiler policy should be "Topic spoiler" and then spoiler post
    NXT post
    American Alpha rules

17. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

I'm uncreative so I kept the same one

18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

But I'm too old to embrace all of this change at once.

19. joe727

I get the spoiler posts would apply to results of tapings before they air and dirtsheet stuff but what about posting about something as it/after it airs ? I've noticed that during ppvs and Raws people never spoil tag or even worry about being spoiled but during Lucha Underground and sometimes during NXT they do, where is the line there? Can I live post during LU episodes without having to worry about someone yelling at me about spoilers?

20. bones Mar 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2016)
    bones

#HEEL

Nah, I said before that I generally read spoilers because I don't usually get to watch live.
    I just know some people don't want to be spoiled and shouldn't be spoiled in a discussion thread where we all generally get along.

It's a respect thing. I hate the majority of you but I respect you. I'm a #HEEL with a soft side.

Henry likes this.
  21. hauspunk

Regular

i think if something is currently airing and you're not watching common sense should dictate to not click the thread unless you want it spoiled for you.

Robk likes this.
  22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

With LU most of the people that would watch probably don't even get the channel to watch live. I have to wait until the next day to watch because of that reason, so in situations like that I think there should absolutely be a spoiler tag, but for PPVs and Raw, when most people are watching anyway, why spoiler tag it?

23. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I would say it depends on the reach of the program. WWE is widely accessible where as Lucha Underground, PWG, and other indies are either limited reach or are only visible in person/mail order. So I would say spoiler the latter group unless you can keep it vague enough where it doesn't actually give away anything important.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Glad to see you got your username going.

25. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

I really like how the spoilers appear and disappear on this new site. I'm all for spoiler tagging anything a dirt sheet says, which I think were good on. It's just when we quote reply someone, we tend to not spoiler tag what's needed in the reply.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.