Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread [ARCHIVED] • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

....greaaaaaat, Eva's back.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, that may have been worse than last year.

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I will go with the definitive that was worse than last year.

4. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Raw took a nosedive after that Lesnar segment, yeesh. Felt for all the guys in the 6-man match, holy shit if I were any of those dudes I would have been livid at the length and spot of that match.

5. shea

RIP Supporter

Welp, Bryan thing completely wrecked me as expected.

6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Someone on FB asked why The Undertaker still wrestles. One response he got was that Wrestlemania was his Groundhog Day.

7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha don't know why I didn't think WWE and sports, verses WWE under the "entertainment" category. Regardless, cool to see some fans here!

8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Was she on RAW in the past, or just NXT?

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Anyone else watch any indies? I've been in love with Lucha Underground for the last year or so and just got into Ring of Honor. Went to my first ROH show a few weeks ago and it was unreal. So damn good.

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

She was on the main roster/Raw for a couple years (involved in mostly Total Divas related storylines) before they sent her back down to NXT to get more practice because she was a godawful wrestler.

I'm also a huge fan of LU (best wrestling show out there), and I also try and keep up with NJPW and watch most of the major shows. I've watched ROH on occasion but it's never been something I followed very closely.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Did you know Pentagon and Fenix are brothers in real life? I found out today and just cannot get over it. Haha.

12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. I quit watching for a bit, and got back into it again last fall or so. Just recently started watching Total Divas, and noticed her talking about how the fans didn't like her very well. Was kind of hoping Nikki Bella would have been back for that huge tag-team before Wrestlemania.

13. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I had no idea, that's kind of mind blowing, hah.

14. wade

*DX CHOP*

wademania gonna run wild on dallas, brother

Henry likes this.
  15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

my nephew asked me the other day why people kept calling shane mcmahon shane o'mac and I could not give him an answer that he would accept.

DeviantRogue likes this.
  16. DeviantRogue

I don't even know why he's called Shane O' Mac

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. DeviantRogue

Holy shit that ref, fucking up everything

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Of course the Kofi botch is in there, haha.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Nikki Bella may never wrestle again. Doctors told her even a single bump could put her out for good.

21. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Shaneo is a nickname for Shane sometimes (I know someone whose family calls him that) so I'm guessing they used Shaneo as a term of endearment at some point in his life and it's actually Shaneo Mac, but it's been stylized as Shane O'Mac over the years because that just looks cooler or whatever, haha.

22. tucah

not champ Prestigious

That's such a shame. She clearly LOVES the industry and was constantly improving. I was initially not a huge fan but she's really put in a lot of work and has won me over as a wrestler. I can only imagine what kind of fun program she could have had against Sasha or Bayley.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Okay, so the Raw after WM is going to be amazing/sad/great.

Some confirmed, some speculation.

WOMEN'S TITLE TO BE INTRODUCED
    Brie's retirement

Enzo and Cass (?)
    Balor Club (?)
    Shane's first night as supreme ruler (?)

24. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I've seen a fair bit of speculation about a Bayley call up as well, though I guess that makes the Divas (OR, FINALLY, THE WOMEN'S!) division a little crowded with the recent call ups/reintroductions of Eva and Emma, Lana starting to wrestle plus, presumably, Carmella's debut.

Either way, I'm gonna be hyped as hell when the Balor Club comes storming into raw.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It's a tough call with Bayley. That Women's Division is going to flounder without her. Sure, there is a lot of talent there, but none of those girls are going to cut great promos + wrestle well. Alexa proved the other night that it takes a talented opponent to put her over. Dana Brooke is not going to have much without Emma. There is essential not a single face left over there. Asuka is a weird beast. We'll see how she goes over on Friday.

I'm just really worried for the NXT product outside of Joe, AA, Corbin, and a few of the indie guys,

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.