Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 97

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It took me a long time to realize what wrestling was on right now

2. no one is actually watching Smack Down lol

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

During the match a graphic filled the whole screen with what sounded like a loud dial up noise

I was like "who the hell is debuting?" and then the match continued as if nothing had happened

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

You know I’ll gladly take one of these instruments that they’re just destroying

5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

@Mick looks like Braun’s tattoo was just colored for that video or whatever it was

Mick likes this.
  6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I tuned into SD just in time to see Shinsuke get busted open by that piano

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

RIP shinsuke’s head

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yikes

9. devenstonow

Noobie

I'm almost positive that's gonna be Killer Kross next week.

Honestly might try and go to the show just on the basis of that happening...and the last post-Saudi SmackDown was the best episode...

10. devenstonow

Noobie

Honestly would not be shocked of the Cena vs Elias rumor is smokescreen for Cena vs Kross

11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Is Kross that big a deal? Never seen him

12. devenstonow

Noobie

BIRDIE!!!!!!

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

If the Bellas weren't pregnant I'm sure WWE would have them take the titles from Asuka and Kairi at WM

14. devenstonow

Noobie

He's the best shot they have imo of having a new top heel, which SmackDown desperately needs.

I always get huge Batista vibes from his look.

15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'd be down for Raven being the exalted one. Hardy would be the biggest deal obviously. It could be an unknown but he better be legit

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Biggest thing he'll have going for him is none of the baggage of all the other WWE big guys. Sort of like when Strowman debuted and you knew nothing about him from the WWE side of things. Its extremely rare that someone can debut on main roster without a 6+ month stint in NXT

Though, the graphic for it looks like they're bringing back Solomon Crowe...

[​IMG]

17. God I already figured super show down would be bad but my god this is gonna be absolute shit on Thursday huh

18. devenstonow

Noobie

The fact that he's probably gonna have Scarlett with him will help (she hasn't even done an NXT house show IIRC). He won't get put into forced intergender alliances like that Lacey Evans/Baron Corbin bullshit

19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

gotta say, as much as i dont really give a shit about Goldberg, he's the least embarrassing of all the old timers. he is still able to be as good a version of his old self as you can really ask for. perks of having a limited shtick from the get-go i suppose. but motherfucker looks amazing for 53.

bigmike, oldjersey and GrantCloud like this.
  20. Kross is a very WWE guy. I expect the glitches that’s been happening the last two weeks to eventually be him

Even if it’s not, I still expect him to bypass NXT and go straight up

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah when they ran that first promo where he called out the Fiend I thought he definitely has that intensity and vibe that you can just buy right into. Especially if you’re not someone that is all about the dirt sheets or an elitist about work rate. Like if I was just flipping channels and didn’t really know what was going on but happened to land on that I’d be pretty interested to know why he’s so intense and what he’s gonna do about it.

bigmike likes this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Went back and looked at some of those glitches and are we sure that’s not Ali? Or even Joaquin Wilde or whatever he goes by

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, it could definitely be mustafa but you'd think he would be back for super showdown so I'm not sure it is.

24. Well guess the fiend is getting buried this week - WWE has fucked up this gimmick so badly

25. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Meltz has said Goldberg isnt currently booked for anything past Saudi, def dont think it's some foregone conclusion that Bray is losing

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.