Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 613

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I see Marina Shafir is still around. What happened to Jessamyn?

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh, that’s where Priscilla went

3. shea

RIP Supporter

So I guess Candice didn’t break her arm at war games then?

I haven’t watched reg tv wrestling in months.

4. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Yeah, weird that they're not a duo in this. I guess they feel Marina is ready to start performing live more while Jessamyn maybe needs more work?

5. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Apparently she’s more interested in working with upupdowndown on video game content than wrestling

Mick likes this.
  7. Vince can’t be happy about this!!!

8. PauLo

43% Burnt

Had two lots of surgery on her elbow or shoulder last I think I read and has been rehabilitating it since.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  9. Ruethless

King of Europe

John Silver should be champion, champion of what, I don't care, just make him a champion.

atticusfinch and Oddpac87 like this.
  10. preppyak

Elite Supporter

"You know Joe, in my time we put burning crosses on people's lawns, left people hanging from a noose in the ring, and then kidnapped a young woman and forced her to marry me...stuff that people related to!"

11. Ruethless

King of Europe

Cody Rhodes is really still living out here with that shitty neck tattoo

Mick likes this.
  12. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Odd lack of rhythm to Dynamite this week.

13. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Ruethless likes this.
  14. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Someone hasn't been watching BTE.

15. amorningofsleep

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Honestly him saying this is a step in the right direction for them. But he should be telling it to Vince, not Joe Rogan. And of course we don’t need attitude era part 2 but he should go to Vince and say “hey, this shit sucks”

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Taker's been in some of the softest story lines possible the last few years...the Shane stuff, the build to Roman, that all is ok. But everything since then he's done is impossibly soft, both in-ring and story line wise. The build to squashing Cena at WM34; DX v Brothers of Destruction...Taker v Goldberg had literally no build to a match where he got dropped on his damn head. Boneyard match itself was great, but the build was god awful and the "edge" it had was Styles broke kayfabe!?

He could have said "lets build to Goldberg" or "maybe I shouldnt randomly squash AJ" or...best of all..."maybe Roman should have retired me for good", and instead he did exactly what he's criticizing the current product of, which is take a paycheck and not change things.

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah he’s definitely been part of the shittyness. Would just be nice if someone could sit Vince down and say “look man, it was a good run. Now let’s hand it to someone else”

19. Taketimeandfind Jan 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 20, 2021)
    Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Holy fuckin shit to that move Kacy Catanzaro did. She will definitely kill herself eventually doing that. I love them as a tag team. Definitely a story to tell with them

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I cant decide if thats a Corkscrew Moonsault she WAY overshot, or if they've created a corkscrew Senton finisher that's gonna break her back by like, August.

Looked botchy as hell even if her athleticism is crazy impressive.

21. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Not the prettiest move but damn to the speed and athleticism. When they showed it in slow motion it looks like she lands on her feet and falls backward. I’d rather see her refine it into something smoother but still crazy to see

amorningofsleep likes this.
  22. Nick Jan 21, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 21, 2021)
    Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

That looks like a botch to me, but like a great one. But fucking hell man why do WWE still do those cuts. Right as contact is made? It ruins it.

edit: oh my god did dynamite really open up with luther on the mic hahahahha

23. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

The Dark Order, once again, was pure gold.

amorningofsleep likes this.
    bigmike and koryoreo like this.
  25. amorningofsleep

slowheart and bigmike like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.