Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 606

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Whatever happened to Jimmy Uso. I know he was hurt but he looked ok when protecting Jey

2. Royal rumble card shaping up to be utterly horrible - both title matches are throwaway matches LOL

3. Jay White please stay far away from the wwe

atticusfinch and Joe4th like this.
  4. I do like the idea of giving Shinsuke another face run tho

5. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

I dont watch wwe, but if my dream from tonight is real, Daniel Bryan will win the rumble.

Ruethless likes this.
  7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Wish they would’ve done the rumble on a yacht

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dave says he thought Jay's deal was seven years, but they have no idea with this story.

9. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Adam Page is going to be the first person to kick out of the one winged angel, isn’t he?

10. Hopefully they save this for when all the fans can be live

atticusfinch likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dalton Castle is a free agent. Not sure he has the same appeal he did 5 years ago, but I'd like to see him somewhere else.

bigmike likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

woof

Contender, bigmike and preppyak like this.
  13. Ruethless

King of Europe

To the surprise of no one, Flip Gordon's on Parler too

bigmike likes this.
  14. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

His stock is way down but anyone in wrestling who can draw that attention he had like 5 years ago is very interesting. Obviously it’s so cliche to be like “go to aew” but also ... I wonder what he could do in aew

Joe4th likes this.
  15. Ruethless

King of Europe

Dalton could probably do well for himself as a midcarder in AEW, he can definitely go in the ring when he isn't injured.

16. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Give me a Dalton/Orange Cassidy feud

bigmike and Henry like this.
  17. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Dexter Lumis taking a play out of the Jojo Siwa playbook for fame, I guess

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Dalton would be a solid pickup for AEW. Hope he can stay healthy for his sake. Injuries really derailed him when he was getting his peak push.

19. Ruethless

King of Europe

What

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

What is Jojo Siwa famous for? See her everywhere but don’t know what she does. Is it like a show or something?

21. Mick

Was on a show called Dance Moms, which is honestly my guiltiest of all guilty pleasure shows. Got super popular on YouTube doing something called Jojo’s Juice where she just dumped random drinks on her head. Released music for kids and preteens while expanding her YouTube channel. Now she’s like a bajillionaire with the best merch team in the whole world, apparently

preppyak likes this.
  22. Ruethless

King of Europe

My niece loves Jojo Siwa

23. Mick

Honestly, been waiting for WWE to slam some female talent with a Jojo Siwa gimmick for a while now. Bayley’s lucky she established herself long before Vince could push it on her. I’m assuming Steph’s kids are around the age that is obsessed with Jojo

preppyak likes this.
  24. PauLo

43% Burnt

Will be a tough listen

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Kids will watch anything these days, huh? Dumping juice on your head? Lol. But yeah I see her merch and stuff everywhere so I knew of her just didn’t know what she actually did

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.