Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 563

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

So no Fiend. Cool. Cool cool cool. Love that the Undertaker got to go out on his own terms. With a spread in People magazine, a Hot Ones interview, and a farewell in front of no fans.

bigmike, Nick, Oddpac87 and 4 others like this.
    bigmike, Nick, Ruethless and 2 others like this.
  3. shea

RIP Supporter

Where the fuck did everyone in the ring go? Like what was the point of that lol

GrantCloud and Mick like this.
  4. Very old school! You know, not going out on your back.
    Coincidentally something he’s preached a lot during media the last year.

bigmike and Mick like this.
  5. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

At the very least, they should have had taker turn around one last time and be wearing the Fiend mask. Turns out, he was the higher power this whole time!

6. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just now watching Survivor series so my apologies for the inevitable me talking to myself in the thread overnight.

it’s kinda funny how they have the network logos on the back of their shirts. I can’t believe Jey Uso is getting such a push as a singles guy

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Im sure Fox loved having their logos on the backs of a team that got zero pinfalls

bigmike and GrantCloud like this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

USA Network’s Instagram commented with congratulations for Sasha. Nice to see networks getting along ya know?

preppyak likes this.
  10. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

that is a cool idea

11. Ruethless

King of Europe

Oh my god, the undertaker tiktoks are amazing.

Nick likes this.
  12. Taketimeandfind Nov 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 22, 2020)
    Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Bear with me here but the women’s survivor series match was actually very good until the ending. And not because Lana “won”. But almost every woman came out looking better, mostly Peyton, Liv, and Bianca. And it would have made a lot of sense for Lana to win, if she did anything to slightly deserve it. Or at least gotten some kind of revenge on Nia. You only had to slightly change the ending for it to be a better. I would have had Bianca still shaky from being choked out, Nia gets her up to put her through the table. Lana pulls Bianca down at the last second and Nia is counted out for putting herself through the table. Then maybe Lana gets lucky on a roll up or Nia attacks Lana or something and Lana wins by DQ. Then after the match Bianca and Lana take out Nia. Pays off the damn 10 week storyline

preppyak likes this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Vince out here lookin like the Red Skull before he took his skin mask off in Captain America The First Avenger

Mick and Ruethless like this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

What the hell was up with that intro that sounded like someone was playing Takers theme on a stylophone? And this entrance had to be prerecorded

bigmike and Ruethless like this.
  15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

So Undertaker has actually retired? Cool, when’s the next Saudi Arabia show?

iamNex likes this.
  16. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

So they flew in a handful of veterans, vince gave a tearful speech like taker had to suddenly retire and the dude got all dressed up so he could say Rest In Peace?? What a shitty segment.

atticusfinch likes this.
  17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Bringing in all the old farts before undertaker was such a waste of time lol, they all have had great matches/rivalries with taker. But if it was gonna be something such as introduction of each one and just standing in the ring. A video package would have been fine lol

shea likes this.
  18. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I laughed when they came back from the video to just Vince in the ring. Basically 10 minutes of entrances and then poof, gone!

bigmike and shea like this.
  19. shea

RIP Supporter

I thought for sure they would circle the ring or lineup on the ramp to “pay their respects” or whatever. Nope. Just gone lol.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah kinda weird to not have them all at ringside watching Taker lol

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Vince looks and sounds like shit. I assume he filmed his intro separately just because he’s a germaphobe and probably scared shitless of COVID.

22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

he's there every week

23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Then I take that back. Haha. The whole thing was just weird.

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I know he’s old but it’s crazy how much he has aged in the last 3 years or so. Vince that is

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.