Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 556

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wwe about to have another show lol

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yes pls

Oddpac87 and Ruethless like this.
  3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

preppyak and bigmike like this.
  4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Which is even more stupid that they don’t allow it because then they could argue that they’ll make lower offers to talent because they would allow them to make money on the side

preppyak likes this.
  5. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

Miro (rusev) on Jericho's Podcast:

-says he initially asked for his release 3 years ago
    -after he was let go, he lashed out for 5 mins straight, even tho he was hoping for it
    -keeps calling Jon Moxley "Johnny moxley"
    -says he wants to be the guy that pushes AEW mainstream, can use his social media platform for that

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh shit, BTE ending!

7. Lol the title changed hands tonight and no one here gives a shit

8. Feel like Orton got a “pad” to his reigns for an eventual thing with Cena tbh.

9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Just not sure how anyone can willingly support WWE at this point; and RAW has been so uniquely terrible for months from the recaps Ive read here and there.

Looking at tonight, looks like an unwatchable opening hour + Team RAW losing to Retribution on the go-home show...how does any of that make sense

iamNex and Drew Beringer like this.
  10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Thanks for the spoiler... I’m only on the first hour still!!! But it was pretty clear he was going to win with the smackdown appearance.

Actually I was thinking today how this was one of the most active threads like a year ago and now nowhere near. Even with and during AEW.

I stopped watching Raw live. And for the past two months I’ve just been throwing it on in the background because it actually makes me pay attention to what I’m studying.

preppyak and Drew Beringer like this.
  11. I’m truly sorry

12. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah, given I live in Ireland, I used to come here and lurk after the WWE shows to see what people think. It’s crazy how few posts there are through shows nowadays compared to even just a year ago.

13. iamNex

We should all watch and talk about AEW tho

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Exactly

iamNex and Contender like this.
  15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Is Elgin still signed to Impact?

16. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

No, he got let go earlier this year after a backstage fight with Sami Callahan.

Nick likes this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there gonna be an episode of total divas where all the wrestlers confront nia for being a covid truther?

Ruethless, Mick and Nick like this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

19. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Ah cool. Maybe I’ll look into it then. I remember being quite hyped for Impact and the day I was going to start watching they signed Elgin so I never watched it.

20. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

What a pointless thing...
    AEW is miles above WWE right now. It’s such a better example of how a promotion should be.

Ruethless, bigmike and iamNex like this.
  21. iamNex

100% my opinion, too. I was being serious: I wanna see the demise of WWE, though I am sure it won't happen.

bigmike likes this.
  22. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Wow, Nia Jax injuring yet another wrestler AND spouting off conspiracies about COVID on IG? What a week for her.

23. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Should make nia the leader of the hurt business hahah lol

Oddpac87, preppyak and Joe4th like this.
  24. Ruethless

King of Europe

I've all but given up on WWE, I'll watch the ppvs and takeovers, but I've stopped watching the weekly TV all together including NXT. The only weekly wrestling show I watch is AEW, coupled with watching the occasional impact ppv and NJPW.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'll watch NXT Takeover, but I'm good on any weekly product or major PPV

bigmike likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.